Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Go buy some groceries and commodities

36 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah i wondered about that.  

Somehow i knew this post would become a thing though.  Like i said in the very first post probably nothing. But it sure didnt take much for people to wipe the stores out of everything when covid started.

Kev ignore these guys! I had somebody send me something back in June and it scared the crap out of me! I got caught up in hype and now I’m ready for just about anything that comes my way. If they wouldn’t have have sent  the article all I would have had is guns and ammo . The way I see it if it happens I’ll be prepared ,if it doesn’t ..... I’ll be prepared when it does !

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

We should start a thread about the best conspiracy theories you are hearing. My mom sent me a great one the other day (she is a nutty as the come). 

Via Facebook Messneger video:

Currently the government is flying planes at high altitude with special radar/x-ray type equipment that will not only allow them to see into each individuals house, but will identify and document any firearms by type. In the very near future the military will be going door to door with their list to search/confiscate all of the the firearms, and make arrests for a failure to surrender everything on the list. To beat the radar your firearms need to be buried at least 6 feet deep.

The ones they saw at my house I lost them in a boating accident the day before they showed up to get them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

We should start a thread about the best conspiracy theories you are hearing. My mom sent me a great one the other day (she is a nutty as the come). 

Via Facebook Messneger video:

Currently the government is flying planes at high altitude with special radar/x-ray type equipment that will not only allow them to see into each individuals house, but will identify and document any firearms by type. In the very near future the military will be going door to door with their list to search/confiscate all of the the firearms, and make arrests for a failure to surrender everything on the list. To beat the radar your firearms need to be buried at least 6 feet deep.

What is the scan done before or after my boating incident?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

After reading this, I guess I should head to Sportsmans and buy some ammo! Thanks for the heads up!

If you shoot 260 Remington, 460 s&w, or 338 win mag go get some. Otherwise good luck...

They had some 3.5" 12ga too...

5 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

If you shoot 260 Remington, 460 s&w, or 338 win mag go get some. Otherwise good luck...

They had some 3.5" 12ga too...

I been shooting 280 rem forever. I didn’t even know there was factory ammo for it until my last trip the Sportsmens. 

I am not a bragger, but I already lived through 15 or 16 end of world events... just saying 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Edge said:

742591682_giphy(3).gif.4b937315181fb35683558e3a5be000e0.gif

OMG! LMAO! I saved this one

We should all be worried more on our gun rights, when this new President takes office. Semi-auto rifles and high capacity mags are on his list to banned. The next idiot that shoots up a group of people or work place will ruin it for all of us. Buy now and stock up before the rush. I am.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adicted said:

Chit like this is why we cant find ammo, toilet paper, strippers. 

When you know what your doing ...strippers find you

• Like 3