Scholastichog

WTT AMMO for Table Saw

Would like to trade for a good table saw. Dewalt, Grizzly, Jet, etc, 10 in blade, solid fence, 26 in and up rip capacity. Fixed base solid top work table saw preferred  

in return I have 45, 40, 223, 308. I have 9 as well but hand loads, so up to you. All of one or a mix bag. In sahuarita, little south of Tucson. Willing to drive 1/2 way for right saw. 

if interested text 209-329-1182 

Why don't you buy a table saw, and sell the gun without trading it? I don't think that there may be an enthusiast that is interested in this trade. But that's just my point of view. By the way, if you are looking for a good table saw, try something from Dewalt. I am personally using their products, my table saw is bought from them, and I can tell that the purchase was totally worth it. So if you are interested, I can leave you the link from where I found the table saw I am using right now. Here it is https://trimthatweed.com/best-table-saw-under-1000/.Hope my message will be helpful for you.

1 hour ago, Tuskane said:

Why don't you buy a table saw, and sell the gun without trading it? I don't think that there may be an enthusiast that is interested in this trade.

That is a pretty sweet mule deer in your avatar.