Outdoor Writer

Duwane's Hunter Killed a Monster

The evidence in this trial was from fakebook, innuendo, third hand, and from my mother from another brother.  The honorable judge I N Ternet, pre siding.😜

• Like 1

If you have never hunted with a bow ...sh1t happens. I shot a pig asleep head on the ground from 32 yards...on film.... he was up and in front of the arrow by the time it got there. And no I wasnt shooting an Oneida lol. Animlas are quick and sh1t happens. I would of helped him find it first day if I saw it go down. Oh wait I did this year in rifle deer season...wasnt a trophy but the kid and his dad would never of found it without our help.

20 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Daymn. Guides need to put gag order and non-compete agreements in contracts. Guides don’t make enough as it is. Ran into California plates yesterday. In a locals only spot. Times are a changing.

in other news NInilichik AK population is up to 820 people.sounds good from where I’m at.

Yeah, but what’s the temp in Ninilchick AK right now?  Ive actually been there, beautiful in summer but I don’t think I’d like it in the winter.....

15 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Yeah, but what’s the temp in Ninilchick AK right now?  Ive actually been there, beautiful in summer but I don’t think I’d like it in the winter.....

Above freezing for a low today in Homer, currently 42° 

49 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Its been hovering around the 30s should see a dip soon. It’s the wind that has no quit up there.

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Definitely don’t get ragging on the OG hunter who I’m sure was sick he wounded it. Do you guys even archery hunt? 

I'm cracking up since "ragging" on people is your forte.

Apparently too far for you according to some.  The only reason to ever miss with a bow is because the shot was too far... SMFH.

Its like some guys only hunt online and never really get out in the field.  A real bowhunter knows that misses happen, bad shots happen.  Sometimes guys do shoot beyond their capabilities, but sometimes shitt just happens.  To assume a bad shot was due to distance is unfair and only tries to further divide hunters.  

I wish I had that ice that flows thru some guys veins!  Then again, if it only comes down to making a bowshot and not taking in adrenaline into the equation, id probably stop bowhunting.  The day I lose that feeling, I'm gonna hang it up.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The day I lose that feeling, I'm gonna hang it up. "

Heck, thats the way I am even with  gun hunting ....  If you dont get that  rush when its "Go Time", you may as well play golf.  

31 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

The day I lose that feeling, I'm gonna hang it up. "

Heck, thats the way I am even with  gun hunting ....  If you dont get that  rush when its "Go Time", you may as well play golf.  

Not the same but puring an iron and making the putt is pretty sweet 

• Like 2