© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

5 male - German Shorthaired Pointer puppies. They turned 6 week old on Tuesday January 12th and were given their first shots at 6 weeks. Dewormer has already been given to them. They are a AKC bloodline and have a family tree from the AKC and all paper work is on-site from the AKC. They will be ready for their forever home on the weekend of the 23rd and 24th of January. Asking $800

20210109_111256.jpg

20210109_111317.jpg

20210109_111337.jpg

20210109_111433.jpg

20210109_111452.jpg

20200921_133738.jpg

• Like 1

Hahaha I know what you were trying to say but as a dog breeder you should probably know that it’s called a pedigree. 

also there is no such thing as an AKC bloodline. They are registered through AKC, that is not a specific bloodline. 

17 minutes ago, Tres said:

Hahaha I know what you were trying to say but as a dog breeder you should probably know that it’s called a pedigree. 

also there is no such thing as an AKC bloodline. They are registered through AKC, that is not a specific bloodline. 

Why you gotta be like that..just let the guy offer his pups man.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nebraska402 said:

Why you gotta be like that..just let the guy offer his pups man.

Because accurate information and terminology is important, especially considering he joined just to sell his pups.

Kind of like caliber vs cartridge 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Because accurate information and terminology is important, especially considering he joined just to sell his pups.

Kind of like caliber vs cartridge 

Straight from the AKC website.  “Discover your Dog’s Family Tree”. 

Anthony is a great guy. I personally suggested to him  he post his puppies here thinking it would be a good place for him to do it. Had I known the stupid crap you guys would give him I may have changed my mind. So how about you let the man sell his puppies. 

1E28E6E0-0544-45C8-A97D-2034857CF9A0.jpeg

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, bigmuleyfan said:

Straight from the AKC website.  “Discover your Dog’s Family Tree”. 

Anthony is a great guy. I personally suggested to him  he post his puppies here thinking it would be a good place for him to do it. Had I known the stupid crap you guys would give him I may have changed my mind. So how about you let the man sell his puppies. 

1E28E6E0-0544-45C8-A97D-2034857CF9A0.jpeg

It’s a pedigree. 
Nobody is stopping him from selling his “fur babies”

• Like 1

PM sent. 

after thinking about it a bit, I realized I went at this all wrong. With this being his first post it caught my attention and I ran with it. 
I still say, learn the terminology, it’s important  

good looking dogs, good luck with sales. 

• Like 1