Sign in to follow this  
David bo6547

Looking for 300 win mag

Hey everyone posting for a friend hes looking for a 300 win mag semi or custom long range rifle. He's whiling to spend 1500 bucks. His name is Julio and number 575-590-1162. Just get ahold of him if anyone is selling one. Thanks. 

4 hours ago, David bo6547 said:

Hey everyone posting for a friend hes looking for a 300 win mag semi or custom long range rifle. He's whiling to spend 1500 bucks. His name is Julio and number 575-590-1162. Just get ahold of him if anyone is selling one. Thanks. 

Not sure it would be considered "long range," but I have one I'll be listing for sale here in the near future that fits right into his price range. It was custom built for me by Robar Inc. with a Rem. M700 action, fluted barrel and McMillan stock. It's the same configuation they used on the sniper rifle platforms for law enforcement agencies. All the metal has a no-rust NP3 coating. Scope is Leupold varible w/50mm objective but I can't recall the exact model or powers without digging it out of the closet. I'm thinking it's a 2 to 9 or 3 to 10 Vari X III, however. Rings & bases are also Leupold. Right now, this is the only photo of it I have. 

300rifle.jpg.b9f560d9ccb936e8e4482810964ca21d.jpg

• Like 2

I have one that i may be interested selling although it is factory and not custom.  It is a browning xbolt stalker long range.  Has a 1:8 twist so should stabilize heavies well.  I bought it used and have not shot it.  It would be well under your budget.  Let me know if interested.

Guy has a CA Mesa on here for $1300...do a search.  Should be close to what he wants I'd think.