Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

COVID Vaccine Info

Not a political discussion, but if you are undecided on the vaccine please take the time to watch this. It helped me and my family decide what we will do. Seminar from a board certified emergency physician. 

• Like 1

All I’ll say is wow. The misinformation continues. I’ll go for the consensus of the worlds top medical professionals over some random conspiracy theorist who happens to be a doctor. 
if anyone happens to watch this video, please ,for your own good, research this lady before you take any of her advice seriously. And then make your educated decision.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

All I’ll say is wow. The misinformation continues. I’ll go for the consensus of the worlds top medical professionals over some random conspiracy theorist who happens to be a doctor. 
if anyone happens to watch this video, please ,for your own good, research this lady before you take any of her advice seriously. And then make your educated decision.

It’s not one Dr... She founded a group of many, many doctors.

You can’t argue this was rushed to market and the effects are simply unknown. If you want to take the vaccine, go for it and you can sleep at night knowing the boogie man is dead.  I’ll let you be my guinea pig I guess  I forgot you have a MD hanging on your wall  If you watch the video you’ll know that they do not object to the vaccine for certain people groups  

Also, it is an hour long informational presentation and you posted a response 5 min after I created the thread. Did you even watch, or hear what the Dr has to say?

And, yes you are correct.....the misinformation continues...... regarding hydroxycholoquine and other proven safe treatments. 

Also, have you spoken to your personal doctor about this? Our children’s pediatrician told us not to take it also. 

The drug companies and the “worlds top medical professionals” also pushed acid reflux meds on people who are now dying of stomach and pancreatic cancers including my father in law who died of pancreatic cancer at age 62 in 2013 after taking acid reflux prescription meds for years.  Guess what?  There have been recalls on those meds after people took them for decades. Happens all the time man.... open you eyes. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Not a political discussion, but if you are undecided on the vaccine please take the time to watch this. It helped me and my family decide what we will do. Seminar from a board certified emergency physician. 

So are you getting the vaccine?😄

6 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

So are you getting the vaccine?😄

Not me man, no way!

If the government wants their nanobots in me they will have to do it the good ol' fashioned way like the aliens do.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, dustin25 said:

You know how hard it is to research anything other than the msm narrative these days? It’s tough. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

It’s not one Dr... She founded a group of many, many doctors.

You can’t argue this was rushed to market and the effects are simply unknown. If you want to take the vaccine, go for it and you can sleep at night knowing the boogie man is dead.  I’ll let you be my guinea pig I guess  I forgot you have a MD hanging on your wall  If you watch the video you’ll know that they do not object to the vaccine for certain people groups  

Also, it is an hour long informational presentation and you posted a response 5 min after I created the thread. Did you even watch, or hear what the Dr has to say?

And, yes you are correct.....the misinformation continues...... regarding hydroxycholoquine and other proven safe treatments. 

Also, have you spoken to your personal doctor about this? Our children’s pediatrician told us not to take it also. 

The drug companies and the “worlds top medical professionals” also pushed acid reflux meds on people who are now dying of stomach and pancreatic cancers including my father in law who died of pancreatic cancer at age 62 in 2013 after taking acid reflux prescription meds for years.  Guess what?  There have been recalls on those meds after people took them for decades. Happens all the time man.... open you eyes. 

One difference...the boogie man(or bad acid reflux drugs for that matter)dosent kill 2,000,000 real people (at least) in less then a year. And add a zero to that of people that will have life long issues as a result of covid.I hope the best for you, but I think it’s dangerous for people to buy into the random theories out there as fact. Ex. Hydroxychloroquine is ,according to the trials thatve been run, ineffective at best and harmful at worst.

I have no problem with your pediatrician advising against it. I don’t know the circumstances or the doctor. But he/she is in the vast minority.

im 100% for people making educated decisions for themselves, but that means they need the facts based in science, not  theories that are untrue,disproven or at best unproven based on real science.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dustin25 said:

The misinformation????? WTF dude how can this be misinformation but so and so's is not.. anymore no one has a clue who has the right info. it was political from DAY 1 last year. Trust no one on either side because you CANT , last year it should have been hammered in everyones head that no one can be trusted..

The world top medical professionals, are you talking about the ones the world governments allow to speak? the same ones that are praised then thrown under the bus when they say something else or there governments change there mind a month or 2 later?

I didnt watch the video and really dont care too, I have no clue who this lady is either or what she is saying nor do I really care and that goes for anyone pro or con on the vaccination.

I dont have kids under the age of 18 anymore, so I cant dictate what they do or not do, My wife is an adult and I cant dictate what she does or not does.

There hasnt been enough testing in my opinion to say they work or dont work. in 5-20 years we might find out they will cause cancer, or deformities or we might find out they were perfectly good.

if your willing to risk your life on a drug that has been developed and supposedly tested in under 6 months more power to you. 

• Like 5

I'll wait until long term studies are done. Already being shamed at my hospital for refusing. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

And I am not an anti vaxer. my whole family has had all our vaccines and I get the flu shot every year.  Isn’t about anti vaccine for me

Me neither. I dont trust this rushed through garbage they are peddling. I just liked the meme. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

One difference...the boogie man(or bad acid reflux drugs for that matter)dosent kill 2,000,000 real people (at least) in less then a year.

Highly likely that you will not believe me but a elderly family friend died of cancer recently and when his wife got the death certificate it listed cause of death as covid.  It’s true and don’t care if you don’t believe me but it happened. When hospitals and care facilities get compensation ($$$$) for covid deaths, it inflates the numbers.

• Like 6