Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

COVID Vaccine Info

Recommended Posts

Let's put this in perspective.    Doctors also recommended everyone to smoke cigarettes back in the day.    The best thing you can do it put the least amount of crap (pills, drugs, vacines) into your body.  This is all coming from a guy that has never got the flu shot (and won't) and hasn't missed a day or work in 20-30 years.   I'm never sick.   I believe living a clean life where you get a good nights sleep every single night is a ton more important that taking a grip of pills and getting a flu shot.    Or I could be completely full of crap.    Maybe both.............

One last thing........Coca Cola would give you a bunch of energy.......guess when you put lines of coke in a can it will boost your energy.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2021 at 8:33 AM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

If we are so concerned about the virus.......why does the vaccine only get given to 18 and older? Not trying to be anti vaccine......just watched a bunch of high school kids playing basketball last night while wearing masks and got to thinking......why not kids too?

Statistically speaking, people 20 and under are more likely to get crushed by a falling pine tree while in Yuma then they are of having a serious reaction to Covid.  The moral thing is to tranche it by risk groups, elderly and high risk preconditions first, then first responders then whoever else

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mattys281 said:

Statistically speaking, people 20 and under are more likely to get crushed by a falling pine tree while in Yuma then they are of having a serious reaction to Covid.  The moral thing is to tranche it by risk groups, elderly and high risk preconditions first, then first responders then whoever else

Crazy how after a year of dealing with this, people still can not grasp this very basic concept.   I am guessing they are so blinded by their beliefs, that they can not and will not believe anything on the subject.  SMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's because it has been turned from a medical problem to a political issue to further certain agendas.

It's (political issues) going to get worse. That, you can take to the bank.

 

Eddie

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eddielasvegas said:

That's because it has been turned from a medical problem to a political issue to further certain agendas.

It's going to get worse. That, you can take to the bank.

 

Eddie

What is gonna worse, the covid? Nah, we will start opening back up now that biden is in. Although I did read lord fauci thinks we should be wearing 2 masks now  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

What is gonna worse, the covid? Nah, we will start opening back up now that biden is in. Although I did read lord fauci thinks we should be wearing 2 masks now  

Biden?  You mean Harris.

Yes, my reply was confusing so my apologies.  I meant the politically motivated actions are going to get worse.

Newsome and Cuomo suddenly realize lockdowns do little except decimate the local economy.

 

Eddie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mattys281 said:

Statistically speaking, people 20 and under are more likely to get crushed by a falling pine tree while in Yuma then they are of having a serious reaction to Covid.  The moral thing is to tranche it by risk groups, elderly and high risk preconditions first, then first responders then whoever else

I understand that.....but if anybody can carry the virus then by the rationale given everybody should be getting the shot....I'm not saying I agree more to the point of the idea that we are all getting fed a bunch of crap and none of it adds up! As posted earlier......all the sudden cali and NY and such have all decided it is OK to open up....what a bunch of BS.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I understand that.....but if anybody can carry the virus then by the rationale given everybody should be getting the shot....I'm not saying I agree more to the point of the idea that we are all getting fed a bunch of crap and none of it adds up! As posted earlier......all the sudden cali and NY and such have all decided it is OK to open up....what a bunch of BS.....

Absolutely.  This has been the most conveniently timed and over exaggerated thing I’ve ever seen in my life.  I know some people have suffered greatly from it and I certainly mean no disrespect or lack of sympathy, but public policy should not be made be cherry picked anecdotal data points, it should be made by statistics and macro level thinking.  The out right censorship of anything that disagrees with the government approved narrative has showed that’s not been the case.  
 

for the last several weeks I’ve been making a concerted effort to not listen to politics, but last I heard there were studies showing that the infection and transmission rate was very low amongst teenagers and even more so amongst younger school children; hence they should be very low on the priority list.  That was all I meant.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like to thank all those stepping up to take the vaccine. When we have a better idea of what, if any, long term side effects the vaccine has in 3 to 5 years because of your willingness to take part in clinical trials, I will be able to make my own fully informed decision on this vaccine. Thank you for being the guinea pig for me. 💪

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Asm123 said:

I'd just like to thank all those stepping up to take the vaccine. When we have a better idea of what, if any, long term side effects the vaccine has in 3 to 5 years because of your willingness to take part in clinical trials, I will be able to make my own fully informed decision on this vaccine. Thank you for being the guinea pig for me. 💪

Not my first clinical trial and won’t be my last...I’ll be sure to post here as soon as I see any long term effects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×