Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

COVID Vaccine Info

For those who want a vaccine, there are opportunities available where you can volunteer your time at a vaccine site, and in exchange you get vaccinated.   

Simple PSA for anyone who wants to proactively seek that out. (NOT debating the merits of getting vaccinated. ;) )  Do a Google search on AZ state, county, and municipal vaccination site volunteer opportunities if interested.

S.

The original video was removed. What was the name of that Dr's orginazation?

There have been many post to this thread,  it's now similar to some classified adds...members post stuff for sale, others jump in and bash the seller because the items maybe over priced....  they have a choice to NOT buy the items for sale,  but feel so compelled and their input is so valuable they comment....

If you don't want the vaccine don't get it... you are not forced to get it... that is what makes America Great.... free country 

• Like 2

Who has two 👍👍 and severe allergies? Who got the vaccine? Who is still alive?

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Who has two 👍👍 and severe allergies? Who got the vaccine? Who is still alive?

I got my 2nd Moderna shot on Tuesday. Arm was a bit sore on the next day like it was with the 1st shot. This morning when I woke I had a palm sized pink spot like a mild sunburn but no other symptoms.

9 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

To all those not getting the vaccine, would you change your mind if states decided to require proof of inoculation before you can put in for their draw?

I’m not sure, Adolf, what would you do? 

14 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

To all those not getting the vaccine, would you change your mind if states decided to require proof of inoculation before you can put in for their draw?

I’d just go full bc777 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, JSR said:

I’m not sure, Adolf, what would you do? 

I guess I would get in line with the rest of you Bubbas and hope Biden isn't tracking my hunting spots.

3 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I guess I would get in line with the rest of you Bubbas and hope Biden isn't tracking my hunting spots.

Blackmail and extortion is illegal.

• Like 1