Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

COVID Vaccine Info

20 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

I guess I would get in line with the rest of you Bubbas and hope Biden isn't tracking my hunting spots.

I would not be in line. 

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

To all those not getting the vaccine, would you change your mind if states decided to require proof of inoculation before you can put in for their draw?

Thats kinda funny and not so far from the truth.

On a machinist forum I read. There are a few of employers that are trying to get it required  no shot no job. The ones pushing for this are shops in NY CA MICH and a few in NC. pretty crazy

4 minutes ago, Delw said:

Thats kinda funny and not so far from the truth.

On a machinist forum I read. There are a few of employers that are trying to get it required  no shot no job. The ones pushing for this are shops in NY CA MICH and a few in NC. pretty crazy

Yes I can see a vaccination being required to do many different things -- travel, work, attend concerts/sporting events, etc.  I'm definitely not advocating for that...but the last year has shown us there are plenty of tyrants in this country.

2 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Yes I can see a vaccination being required to do many different things -- travel, work, attend concerts/sporting events, etc.  I'm definitely not advocating for that...but the last year has shown us there are plenty of tyrants in this country.

Blackmail or extortion. 

2 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Blackmail or extortion. 

Can you still say "blackmail" and not get cancelled?  But let's not pretend that requiring vaccination in order to do X is unfathomable in these times.  

8 minutes ago, TylerDurden said:

Can you still say "blackmail" and not get cancelled?  But let's not pretend that requiring vaccination in order to do X is unfathomable in these times.  

Cancel me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DavidLu45 said:

I am still in doubt about the vaccine, but what we should do in this Covid time is not to get crazy...start do new hobbies, and feel busy

let me guess a wanna be fgbk queen, with a hint of beginner spammer. Just cant figure out if you accent is Chinese or india ;)

4 hours ago, Delw said:

let me guess a wanna be fgbk queen, with a hint of beginner spammer. Just cant figure out if you accent is Chinese or india ;)

Yes, you caught me! My English teacher was Rajesh Koothrappali. If you know what I mean😉

3 hours ago, DavidLu45 said:

Yes, you caught me! My English teacher was Rajesh Koothrappali. If you know what I mean😉

Hope you have a thick skin and your feelings don't get hurt. This is a tough bunch LMAO!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Delw said:

oh wow the dude it real. I think I miss read that one.

Trying to figure out if your accent is from China or India.