Sign in to follow this  
Curtis Reed

COVID Vaccine Info

17 hours ago, creed said:

I am in day 12 of Covid. My wife just got over it and went back to work this week. I am going to live through it, I think?? I am relieved in a sense because I wasn't going to take the vaccine. I know of people and friends that have had the vaccine and had bad reactions. My step daughter ended up baby sitting the other night while the kids mother spent the night in the hospital from an allergic reaction.

this guy says alot about vaccination

This vid is good too and mentions some of the same things Dr. Gold's did.  Actually, his was first so hers mentions some of his facts.

Whatever vid you go with, and if you are healthy, only a fool would take the Wuhan Virus vaccine.

Eddie

• Haha 1

One should question anyone with a haircut like his...LMFAO - Watched the video and 22% is an inflated number, far less people have had adverse reactions than 22%-that almost 1 in 4 or 5 people that get it.  Currently over 5 million people have gotten the vaccine, 1 million have NOT had an adverse reaction , so his opening punch line is false. 

That is the great thing about this country, you don't have to get the vaccine if you don't want to.   Time will tell - be safe everyone. 

3 hours ago, dustin25 said:

What worries me more then anything is that as a people we have circled all the way back around to witch hunts and McCarthyism.
We are all Americans on the same team but as soon as anyone disagrees with someone’s point of view they’re a liberal, commie, or sheeple. Dosent bode well for our collective future when we can’t even have conversations , different views, or opinions without considering each other the ‘enemy’.

we all think we are right about everything, but truth is we aren’t, and until we all gain some humility and become willing to work with each other,we are in serious trouble

Yet you called people that disagreed with you itt trolls. 

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yet you called people that disagreed with you itt trolls. 

No I did not, I called people that contributed nothing and just name called trolls

34 minutes ago, Redman said:

One should question anyone with a haircut like his...LMFAO - Watched the video and 22% is an inflated number, far less people have had adverse reactions than 22%-that almost 1 in 4 or 5 people that get it.  Currently over 5 million people have gotten the vaccine, 1 million have NOT had an adverse reaction , so his opening punch line is false. 

That is the great thing about this country, you don't have to get the vaccine if you don't want to.   Time will tell - be safe everyone. 

Actually that haircut makes him more credible in my eyes. Dude looks like a legit scientist with it!

He was referencing Modera’s clinical trial numbers. Real world number will be who knows. But those stats came from Moderna themselves.  Straight from Modern’s study:

Systemic adverse events were more common after the second vaccination, particularly with the highest dose, and 21% in the 250-μg dose group reported one or more severe adverse events.”

Additionally, if you read the study you’ll see the adverse events occur AFTER the second dose. No one has had the 2nd dose yet so you cant argue with that stat yet until the population starts getting the second dose. Do research people!  sheesh. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Redman said:

I originally thought the same thing Redman, but then I remembered Einstein's haircut and then I was good.  :D

It seems your number is inflated too. He said 21%.  Another :D

What's your source for your claim on inflated numbers?

Be safe no matter what side of the fence you fall on.

Eddie

P.S. I see CR and I were typing at the same time.  Hahaha.  CR:  do not go confusing this discussion with facts, especially when it supports the science.  That's the last thing certain groups want to hear.

Just now, eddielasvegas said:

I originally thought the same thing Redman, but then I remembered Einstein's haircut and then I was good.  :D

It seems your number is inflated too. He said 21%.  Another :D

What's your source for your claim on inflated numbers?

Be safe no matter what side of the fence you fall on.

Eddie

Hey Eddie

LOL his haircut cracks me up, I highly doubt he is Einstein-

My source is the number of people that have gotten the vaccine to date- far fewer than 1M have had a serious adverse reaction.  

I got the Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday- sore arm on Wednesday- had a headache yesterday and this morning. Didn't hunt today but road 12 miles on my mountain bike now feel great.  Prior to getting the vaccine i did some research, I am far from a Ph.D but  for a good portion of my life I was a medical technologist (ran, validated,  implemented and performed countless diagnostic laboratory tests...now I just sell them and pick apart my competition's science (like they do mine...)... 

This virus sucks- it has been politicized but also impacted countries that could care less about USA politics. It's a tale of two virus, some people get it and don't even know that have it, while others get it and die... viral load? who knows why some die and others don't skip a beat.

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-researcher-exaggerated-adverse-reactions-moderna-covid-19-vaccine

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/blog/covid-19-vaccines-are-rolling-out-should-i-be-worried

• Like 1

Watching pts struggle for oxygen on a ventilator is not something I wish upon anyone, it’s horrible... knowing they most likely won’t make it in the end truly is heartbreaking.

I chose to get the vaccine... not because I was worried about myself getting sick, but because I didn’t want to have to live with myself if I were to pass the virus to people around me. 

We all have a choice, just choose what’s best for you. As someone mentioned previously, you can research just about anything and find the answer you want to hear. 

Stay safe out there!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Curtis Reed said:

Actually that haircut makes him more credible in my eyes. Dude looks like a legit scientist with it!

He was referencing Modera’s clinical trial numbers. Real world number will be who knows. But those stats came from Moderna themselves.  Straight from Modern’s study:

Systemic adverse events were more common after the second vaccination, particularly with the highest dose, and 21% in the 250-μg dose group reported one or more severe adverse events.”

Additionally, if you read the study you’ll see the adverse events occur AFTER the second dose. No one has had the 2nd dose yet so you cant argue with that stat yet until the population starts getting the second dose. Do research people!  sheesh. 

My bro in law is a first responder and just received his second shot yesterday. He is down today with fever and body aches.

Take this for what it’s worth....I have worked a medical standby at one of the local vaccination sites 6 days a week for the last three weeks. Apx 1600 people a day get the vaccine....During the first round of shots we had EXACTLY one legitimate reaction...Had 20 ish panic attacks.....We have been on the second round of shots for a week now...Not one legitimate reaction to date.....We have had several reports of muscle soreness and low grade fever on the day after the second dose....But everyone is told to expect it.... I personally had a low grade fever and was pretty sore the next day but it went away within 12 hrs.....a total of 30.000 ish thousand people at just our site and not a single major issue.....And I would know as it’s my job to track it all....In the end it’s a personal choice....But getting your information off the internet is a really bad idea.....Speak to your personal doctor and make an informed decision and getting a second opinion is never a bad idea.....

• Like 9

Our school district handed out the specifics about the Modera vaccine for us to review! I honestly was spooked by the information! Things like “this vaccine may protect you from Covid19 “ and “this vaccine has not been FDA approved “ and “this vaccine was tested on 15,454 people “!

For being so data/science driven it just seems to have some hole?

On 1/16/2021 at 4:13 PM, azelkhunter2 said:

Take this for what it’s worth....I have worked a medical standby at one of the local vaccination sites 6 days a week for the last three weeks. Apx 1600 people a day get the vaccine....During the first round of shots we had EXACTLY one legitimate reaction...Had 20 ish panic attacks.....We have been on the second round of shots for a week now...Not one legitimate reaction to date.....We have had several reports of muscle soreness and low grade fever on the day after the second dose....But everyone is told to expect it.... I personally had a low grade fever and was pretty sore the next day but it went away within 12 hrs.....a total of 30.000 ish thousand people at just our site and not a single major issue.....And I would know as it’s my job to track it all....In the end it’s a personal choice....But getting your information off the internet is a really bad idea.....Speak to your personal doctor and make an informed decision and getting a second opinion is never a bad idea.....

A friend of ours died from Covid this afternoon. I am getting worse but I still wouldn't have taken the vaccine if it had been available to me.

Good luck to you and sorry about your friend. I'm on the short list and hope to get it sometime after Tuesday in the 1C wave due to my age and cancer diagnosis.

My friend took his first shot in Alaska and I talked to him 48 hours after he took it.He sounded all congested and he said his brain was foggy.I hope his second shot does not take him down.I am on allergy drops for my severe allergies and before they start working it will be another three months.It actually makes my allergies worse right now because the drops are all the crap I am allergic to.I will not take the shot until my allergies start calming down.