Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

Survival Arms AR-7

Survival Arms AR-7

Packable .22

Very good condition. 

$250 FTF (Catalina, North of Tucson)

I can ship this to an AZ address to an AZ resident for actual shipping costs. 

KIMG1517 (2).JPG

KIMG1518 (2).JPG

KIMG1519 (2).JPG

KIMG1520 (2).JPG

What do you desire in trade?

I believe that's a Henry US Survival rifle originally designed for pilot survival. Very light weight and is suppose to float if it winds up in a lake, river, or ocean. They come in camo and silver/grey as well as black (I have one of each of those). The newer ones came with another magazine.

12 hours ago, Couesdeer said:

I can ship this to an AZ address to an AZ resident for actual shipping costs. 

This is a 22 rifle and I don't believe it falls under curios and collectables. All ATF rules apply on shipping. Be careful and stay out of potential trouble. Not being a COP. Just trying to help.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

Russ

stoner at armalite designed iy for yhe airforce.

dad had one of the armilites when I was younger, dad considered it a toy lol traded it in a poker game. he probably got it in the late 50's , he won a 44-40 winchester in the same poker game a couple months later.

he said his was a survial arms

14 minutes ago, Delw said:

stoner at armalite designed iy for yhe airforce.

dad had one of the armilites when I was younger, dad considered it a toy lol traded it in a poker game. he probably got it in the late 50's , he won a 44-40 winchester in the same poker game a couple months later.

he said his was a survial arms

Yes, some of the boxes come labeled as Henry US Survival. Depending on the age is the manufacturer. Fun guns. I believe Henry sold/sells the majority of them.

Looking a second time, that looks like the older style. Newer ones come with two mags.

Delw, do you remember what color his was? Just curious.

5 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

This is a 22 rifle and I don't believe it falls under curios and collectables. All ATF rules apply on shipping. Be careful and stay out of potential trouble. Not being a COP. Just trying to help.

Be safe.

Sincerely,

Russ

Thanks for looking out for me, but it is perfectly legal to transfer rifles in state. 

We get in trouble if handguns are involved or we plan to ship to a resident of another state. 

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-through-us-postal-service

39 minutes ago, Couesdeer said:

Thanks for looking out for me, but it is perfectly legal to transfer rifles in state. 

We get in trouble if handguns are involved or we plan to ship to a resident of another state. 

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/may-nonlicensee-ship-firearm-through-us-postal-service

Good information. I appreciate the update. They are fun rifles.

2 hours ago, Couesdeer said:

Boarman likes talking, even if he doesnt know what hes talking about, JJ.

• Like 2