Sign in to follow this  
Couesdeer

Sold

It’s nice to see one of these.  Most people aren’t interested in a rifle like this because it’s not a common type.  This is actually a really good rifle for anyone but especially for a kid or younger shooter.  If it was a lefty, I would buy it today just to have and play with.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Couesdeer said:

Very nice rifle here.  Anschutz 1803 Match.  With adjustable target aperture sights.  (These sights alone are running $400+) Adjustable buttstock and riser, very good condition. 

Previous owner claims that he shot between 5-600 rounds through it.  I have not fired it.  Looks to have been well taken care of.  

Ready to go, just grab your CC skis and enter the next biathlon! 

$850 FTF in Catalina (north of Tucson.

As per always, I am happy to ship in state, or to an FFL out of state, but that might be cost prohibitive as I will insist on insurance and a hard case. 

KIMG1529 (2).JPG

KIMG1530 (2).JPG

KIMG1522 (2).JPG

KIMG1524 (2).JPG

KIMG1525 (2).JPG

KIMG1526 (2).JPG

KIMG1528 (2).JPG

KIMG1527 (2).JPG

$ 650.00

Hello toolking and welcome to the site!  I appreciate your offer, but I think the rifle is priced fairly as is, and for now, I am firm on the price. 

Not your typical squirrel rifle. Might have better luck selling it on Rimfire Central.com. That's on a 64 action, would get more off from a 54 action.

Another option you have is that most ranges have a Jr shooting program. I know BA does and Rio does, don't know about now with covid, but you might get a hold of someone with the program, if they wouldn't want the rifle, maybe one of the kids in the program is looking to buy one.

somehow the name toolking seems about right.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, toolking502000 said:

i wouldnt buy it for now smart butt i was only trying to get it for my kid you can kiss my butt jiminaz 

its people like you that is what is wrong with world cant keep there nose on there own face

2 hours ago, toolking502000 said:

i wouldnt buy it for now smart butt i was only trying to get it for my kid you can kiss my butt jiminaz 

It’s people like you that make extremely low offers in public view that got everyone going like I said it gave me a good laugh.

that gun is worth every penny he is asking by the way, go price them if you can find one that looks to be in as good of shape as this one.

25 minutes ago, buckmaster21 said:

I'm with you 360 and on top of it that fool only has 3 post lol he will be gone before you know it 

He one comment sounded like he was already leaving