JHAM357

what ya dip!

casey told me this story about a time when he went to a bar.

well when he woke up the next day the first yhing he had to do is go the the bathroom real bad, well when he got to the bathroom he noticed that he had 3 rings around his little "friend" one was pink, one was red, and one was brown! he also said that that made him real nervous so he went to the doctor and the doctor took a sample of the rings. He comes back in about an hour and said Casey I have some good news and some bad news! Casey wanted to hear the good news first so the doctor told him that the red ring as well as the pink ring were both lipstick. He was kinda happy about that so he asked what the brown ring is? the doctor told him it was copenhagen.

you would figure casey would remember something like that!

I stick with the hardcore stuff. David

shreddedjerky.jpg

+1.... ;)

-1 that stuff makes me mad. I end up eating it in about one minute.

Nada--that crap will kill ya!

+1

Bob

+1 for me.

My dad alway told me when I was growing up "if God wanted you to chew $h!t then he would have put teeth in your a$$". :P

Never been much for anything that was self destructing but I can say that I would rather be around people who chew than people who smoke. At least people who chew don't put everyone around them at risk.

-Tracy

has anybody tried that blue whale tabacco free crap? just wondering how it tastes. because ive tried that other crap and thats exactly what it tastes like, CRAP!!!!

has anybody tried that blue whale tabacco free crap? just wondering how it tastes. because ive tried that other crap and thats exactly what it tastes like, CRAP!!!!

Smokey Mtn, is tobacco free and pretty good. Wintergreen for Skoal users and Classic for Cope users. Only costs about $2.40 a can. I know many that have quit by using it including me. But I still use the Smokey Mtn when on the hunt. Walmart carries it. Other than that you have to order it online.