Sign in to follow this  
stanley

GameStop Craziness!!

On 2/2/2021 at 6:39 PM, azelkhunter69 said:

I follow the Market every day.  There is no proof that anything was done by the "big guys" to influence RH into restricting trading.  I will admit, I thought the same thing when I saw what happened.  But, from what I have seen and read,  it had more to do with RH meeting regulatory requirements and protecting themselves from enormous losses.  Apparently, a lot of these people that were trading GME were doing so on Margin and didn't have a care in the world if they lost money...because it wasn't theirs.  RH is required to cover those $$.  Also, the settlement period came into play.  RH didn't have the capital reserves to cover that either.  RH is a relatively small player and suffered some serious growing pains in this mess.  And as far as people saying the "Big guys" didn't get hurt and manipulated the market, tell that to Melvin Capital.  They took a $2 Billion hit on their short position.  They announced the lost 51% in January.  OUCH.  There will be changes and more regulation as a result.

Huntharder, I also jumped in and made 41% on AAL.  Not as much as some did, but not as much as a lot of people lost either.  People are getting crushed on the way down.  GME went from $500 to $90.....on it's way lower.  How many people lost their houses, life savings, etc. ?  Be smart out there.

Somewhere from what you said to what happened is the truth - it not like Citadel is going to post a receipt of the money they loaded RH with.  First the number was 3B then 1B then $750M - which is it?  Hopefully there will be a investigation and it will all come out- but big guys run the world and now big tech does... 

I been on AAL, NGL, DAL, LIT, GE for over a year...$$ wish I jumped in DOGE yesterday at 9:30 AM DAMMMMMMMM ITTTTT

17 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

He's questioning how this stays at campfire and other "non related" subjects get booted........come on Stanley that was a simple one that even 3TV would not get!!!!

What forum would be a better fit for a 'business/investing' related topic??   I'm all ears.....

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Is this a campfire topic or no? That’s what I meant. Some topics go to non related hunting but this one is still in the campfire.

Ummm.....   Again, huh?   You left one of the words out in the forum name you are trying to describe.   It’s called: Non-hunting Related Politics.  😉

I figured this topic was more closely related to business/investing.   Feel free to contact Amanda and volunteer if you want to help moderate.  😂

FFD0DFC8-70AD-47F6-A614-6CD9F7039AD4.png

9 minutes ago, stanley said:

Ummm.....   Again, huh?   You left one of the words out in the forum name you are trying to describe.   It’s called: Non-hunting Related Politics.  😉

I figured this topic was more closely related to business/investing.   Feel free to contact Amanda and volunteer if you want to help moderate.  😂

FFD0DFC8-70AD-47F6-A614-6CD9F7039AD4.png

If you think what is going on at wall street ain't political then you are right......I deserve my own hijack thread!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1