Sign in to follow this  
452b264

All firearms must be Registered

35 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought when they come for the guns you’re supposed to shoot the guns not lose them in boating accidents 

I always forget that part, I guess when they get here I’ll just call the police

19 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

There is too much in the verbage of this bill that is just simply not practical. There are not enough resources to make it happen. This won't stop them from trying though. 

I like the 90 days part this is the federal government they can’t find their butt hole with two hands in a flashlight and they’re going to do anything in 90 days

• Like 1

When I see videos like this, I ALWAYS try to find the other side’s explanation to try my best to understand.  All I can find is the pro 2A explanation, which I belong to.  I don’t know why they can’t defend this bill publicly if it’s something they’re proud of.  Now, when we kick and scream, we’re alt right, over privileged and misguided.  Well, explain it to us and answer our questions about it.  Seems fair to me.  If any of you see the Democrats defense of this bill or any explanation from them about its contents, please post it, because I can’t find anything.

13 hours ago, Saguaro said:

When I see videos like this, I ALWAYS try to find the other side’s explanation to try my best to understand.  All I can find is the pro 2A explanation, which I belong to.  I don’t know why they can’t defend this bill publicly if it’s something they’re proud of.  Now, when we kick and scream, we’re alt right, over privileged and misguided.  Well, explain it to us and answer our questions about it.  Seems fair to me.  If any of you see the Democrats defense of this bill or any explanation from them about its contents, please post it, because I can’t find anything.

I dont think they will talk about it, instead they will try and slip it in with the covid 19 bill, they wont want to alert the public as they know it wont be popular.

• Like 3

If you have ever filled out the ATF form either paper/electronically when you purchased it, your gun is registered. If your Uncle Fred or your Grandpa has given you one of his guns and you have taken it to a gunsmith, big brother knows it's in your possession.  If you have bought a used gun from someone on here, with no paperwork involved, then you both get on the site and say thanks for the good deal, and the other party says nice meeting you. How hard would that be to track down?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigorange said:

Make sure you get boat insurance before the rash of boat accidents...

unless the insurance does a search for boating accidents online. they will see many had 10-20 over the last 15 years. ;)

• Like 1

On 1/29/2021 at 9:54 PM, 10Turkeys said:

If you have ever filled out the ATF form either paper/electronically when you purchased it, your gun is registered. If your Uncle Fred or your Grandpa has given you one of his guns and you have taken it to a gunsmith, big brother knows it's in your possession.  If you have bought a used gun from someone on here, with no paperwork involved, then you both get on the site and say thanks for the good deal, and the other party says nice meeting you. How hard would that be to track down?

That doesn't say if you currently own anything. They want you to register everything and tell them exactly how you store them. They want to put that in a public data bank that the whole worlds knows about, including criminals.  You will them have to buy a yearly insurance ($800) to own these guns.