Juan Gamon

.22LR 3550 Rounds

Only 1 actually 😁. Went based on the lowest rate on gunbroker for this brand. No hard feelings if the community feels they need to be lower. Clearing some space in the safe. 👍🏽

• Like 1

I bought a 525 pack of hollow point Federal at Cabelas two,weeks ago for for $29.99, Juan. That give you “a little help on the going rate”?

youre “asking “ $85 for 500 solid point.   In case your math was fuzzy

He’s not completely off from online pricing 🤷🏻. It is what it is. If you get lucky enough to find stuff cheaper cool, good for you. But saying something stupid like “get stuffed” is pretty ridiculous when he’s asking $85 for 500 rounds when it’s going for $100+. 

7DAA1329-4131-42B6-A1A1-DB820FBEE2DD.png

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Juan Gamon said:

We all want the lowest prices, right. 

It depends.

the same guy selling and buying. he wants the lowest price when buying and the highest price when selling. crys when selling something cause people jew him down, cry's when buying something when he cant jew someone down.

• Like 1

Nobody is crying here, no disrespect if you don’t like the price or the conversation over it. And I respect the fact that you want to discourage anyone to buy or sell but without any bashing, I would hope the same respect. 

• Like 2