Sign in to follow this  
AZAV8ER

so it begins Gun registration bill introduced

It is not just registration, it requires yearly insurance for $800, training, proper storage, AW registration above normal registration, mental health evaluations for you and ANYONE living in the home, etc. 

This is BAD!!!

I don't understand  why they just don;t make "common sense" laws that make it illegal to kill people.

If they just did THAT we  would be a peaceful society and would have no need to regulate tools.

• Like 3

ck out the fines and penalties at the end.

Prohibited to own ammo .50 or larger in caliber. Wouldn't that include any shotgun shell 28ga and up?

Even lefties won't go for this.

Reading the bill would be comical were it not so nakedly steeped in firearms ignorance. Sorry guys, no more unregistered guns with flash silencers or grenade launching capabilities.

TX has to be proud of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. I've worked in her district near Houston and I'm sure many of her constituents can't even read that garbage and those whom can wouldn't waste their time.

11 minutes ago, Edge said:

Prohibited to own ammo.50 or larger in caliber. Wouldn't that include any shotgun shell 20ga and up?

Even lefties won't go for this.

Wonder if that would include muzzle loader too

1 minute ago, UggRedBilly said:

Wonder if that would include muzzle loader too

Funny I was just thinking the same. 

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Here's a good article that breaks the bill down. Lee couldn't get a single cosponsor for it because it's simply as crazy of a piece of legislation as she is.

https://bigjolly.com/sheila-jackson-lee-goes-berserk-on-gun-control/

I am thinking this bill gets little traction.  Seems like this comes up every term.

• Like 1

It's still coming in some form...you know it is with these TOOLS now in complete control of majority power.  They will pass something that will have vast, overreaching effect.

This nutjob the same one who wanted to allow break ins and force homeowners to flee instead of stand their ground...because the thief "is clearly in need" of your wealth????

• Haha 1