Sign in to follow this  
hvyhlr

Looking to buy

If you can find one you’ll be in a great spot ammo wise. Seems like every store has 6mm creedmoor in stock. Good luck on your hunt!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Eli said:

If you can find one you’ll be in a great spot ammo wise. Seems like every store has 6mm creedmoor in stock. Good luck on your hunt!

I been wanting one since I grew up with a 243 win. But don't have one at the moment.

12 minutes ago, greg.shrum said:

We used to buy ammo for the guns we have, now we buy guns for the Ammo that’s available. Anyone have a 416 rigby for sale?

Greg

seriously you have any 416 rigby ammo? I dont do online stuff and in Az I only found it once at cabelas like 8 years ago or so.

would prefer bullets. I have everything else

Love the 416. I ended up with a 375 H&H Model 70 because I couldn't find a 416 in my price range or even better a 404 Jeffrey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WT hunter said:

I have some 416 rigby brass and 416 Bullets if you guys are looking for some 

I'm looking

I have 26 pcs of brass. I believe I have dies but didnt find them last week.  I just need bullets. more brass could be a plus, what are you looking for?

i was looking to buy a 45/70 but can't find ammo or reloading supplies, by the way is a .458 the round on the 45/70? i love the 45/70 from the movie windriver.

usually they go for about $1300.00 but you can't find one for less than $2500.00, crazy times.

I would like to get someday a .458 win mag and a 375 H&H in ruger #1

years back when I bought the 416 rigby I was looking for loaded ammo at cabelas. stopped in the gun library 1st and they had a something/3000. I thought it was a wildcat someone did on a ruger #1 so I passed. it was only 700 bucks if I recall and had nice wood. I was over at brunos the next day and was talking to lester he found me some cases and I thought the dies( i thought I bought them maybe not) Anyhow he goes too bad you couldnt find a ruger #1 in a something /3000 there really nice. I am like WTF I never heard of it but theres one down at cabelas Yesterday. I said I was going back to buy it after the info from him. it was gone when I got there.

edit/correction I just looked it up

sorry my bad it was the 450/400 Nitro Express 3

I just remembered the" / "hence why I didnt buy it as I thought it was a wildcat.