Sign in to follow this  
romytfd

WTB 6.5 PRC ammo

Anybody got two extra boxes?

I have 6.5 Creedmoor ELDX or 300 Win Mag ELDX to trade. If not send me a price. Located in Tucson

Check Unknown Munitions. It’s expensive but they do good work. I ordered some in the past when I was in a jam and was very happy with it. 

11 hours ago, broadhead said:

Check Unknown Munitions. It’s expensive but they do good work. I ordered some in the past when I was in a jam and was very happy with it. 

Thanks Just my myself on a waiting list. Won a 6.5 PRC in a raffle. Now just looking for Ammo for it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, romytfd said:

Thanks Just my myself on a waiting list. Won a 6.5 PRC in a raffle. Now just looking for Ammo for it.

What prc did you win?

I have one sitting here as well, all mounted up and no way to make it go bang.  Sucks. I was too choosy in the beginning and now can't find anything. Hopefully some day I'll dumb into something.

On the Savage UL note, I picked up a 280AI last year in the same gun. I did do a few things to it, but action and barrel are stock and it shoots well. Very happy it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matt said:

Just sell it to me instead. I’ll give you $1000 cash for it. 

Thanks for the offer. I picked it out of three others. I really wanted one but I couldn't decide between the it and the XBolt. It's mounted and ready. Plan on using it in Colorado in Oct.

• Like 1