Dodgerboy999

Weimaraner For Stud Out!!!

B452A0DC-CDF4-43E2-B85C-9B34BE137BFF.thumb.png.bfe61a39e46c9aa564a7ddf72998c6e9.pngLet me know if anyone is interested also interested in breeding him with a lab as well. 
weimerdor!! New breed that taking some popularity. Anyways if anyone knows of anyone would appreciate it!

64107694-E793-4F52-B29A-922DAB5880BF.jpeg

00A5DB64-5EDE-4197-AC0A-8830455F3135.jpeg

• Like 1

For anyone that wants to know Wiemys Are bad butt . One of the best dogs around. I would take it in a Minute. Had one for 10 Years................BOB!

I’ve been owned by Weims for 40 years. I’ve hunted them, bred them, shown them( ex-wife), and just had them as pets. Absolutely my favorite breed. Great family dogs. 

• Like 2

I'm curious what you might be looking for as compensation. I've heard of pick of the litter for payment but wondering what a reasonable stud fee is on a dog?

I am new to this but from what I’ve heard with this breed it’s anywhere from 800 to 1200 for stud fee and also the puppies go for 800 to 1200 it really is a special breed of dog we absolutely love him

• Like 1

So being new to this I’m looking for anything from 600 bucks to 1200 bucks to study him out but like I said I’m very interested and also obtaining a paper lab female to keep for my own and breeding him with her to start the new breed

Stud fees are usually around what puppies sell for. 
good looking dog. 
I’d like to see a lab/weim hunt.