Sign in to follow this  
creed

Elk application not on record

I applied for elk and antelope about a week ago. Went into the portal and there’s no record that I have applied. I called the department and they told me that if I had confirmation numbers it should be OK. They had no way of checking for me. Has anyone else run into this? It’s got me nervous now

my applications don't show up either. Also missing the Hunter Education bonus point. Called them last week and was told it would be corrected the next day. NOT. Called them again and was told it would corrected by Monday, yesterday. NOT. They create too many problems.

I think they use Dominion Software. That way they can take your money and throw out your application. Therefore they have a better chance of drawing a tag.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you have the confirmation numbers and they took your money the best thing that can probably happen is they lose it somehow.  Then you would get a tag no matter what.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

If you have the confirmation numbers and they took your money the best thing that can probably happen is they lose it somehow.  Then you would get a tag no matter what.

Wouldn’t it have to go before the commission? I think heck would freeze over before they would award you a tag. I cannot think of any time in the recent past where they awarded a tag to anyone. By the way I do have confirmation numbers but without having record on my portal still makes me nervous. 

2 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

It wont show up in your portal until its verified. They put out a notice saying so. Its like this every draw.

6C700E85-2A81-4DD2-A111-80852A0E2151.jpeg

This is the first time I’ve seen it. The part that makes me nervous is when they tell me it SHOULD  be OK.

1 hour ago, ronk said:

I think they use Dominion Software. That way they can take your money and throw out your application. Therefore they have a better chance of drawing a tag.

I just changed my registration to dem...just in case

• Like 1

If you buy a licence at a store it never shows up in your account.

Uh oh! Your RES HUNT/FISH COMBO license expired on 10/27/2016! Get a new license today!                                                                 

2020Mid-WinterElkDrawn

2020SpringBearDrawn

2019FallDeerNot Drawn

2019Mid-WinterElkDrawn

2018FallDeerNot Drawn

2018Mid-WinterElkDrawn

2017FallDeerDrawn

1 hour ago, bonecollector said:

It wont show up in your portal until its verified. They put out a notice saying so. Its like this every draw.

6C700E85-2A81-4DD2-A111-80852A0E2151.jpeg

I applied the first day it was open and nothing for me. They have hade time to validate it by now.

It has happened in the past that they have had to award people tags for their screw ups.  There is no way they could not give you a tag if you did everything correct and they messed up somehow.  Can you imagine the lawsuits?

59 minutes ago, creed said:

This is the first time I’ve seen it. The part that makes me nervous is when they tell me it SHOULD  be OK.

Well it SHOULD?????????

6 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

It has happened in the past that they have had to award people tags for their screw ups.  There is no way they could not give you a tag if you did everything correct and they messed up somehow.  Can you imagine the lawsuits?

I got a bear tag a few years back after they discovered they never entered my app into the draw.