Sign in to follow this  
creed

Elk application not on record

Well, tried to put in for elk tonight when I put my father in laws information in and hit add this customer to application it says error can not process request. Triple check all his info and it even auto populates when you put his sportsmans ID and birthday in. Now I have to call Monday 9am sharp to try to see why it is doing this. It added me and my dad just fine 

I am computer Illiterate since My Kids moved out and I got it done a week ago. Took 1 phone calll for 4 minutes and done about 2 weeks ago to straighten things out. BOOM  Done. I think most of You guys worry to much! I would hate to do business with you in real life... Call Me MR. Simple........................BOB!

7 hours ago, Beaton said:

Well, tried to put in for elk tonight when I put my father in laws information in and hit add this customer to application it says error can not process request. Triple check all his info and it even auto populates when you put his sportsmans ID and birthday in. Now I have to call Monday 9am sharp to try to see why it is doing this. It added me and my dad just fine 

There gonna give you another sportsman id number... Thats what happen to my daughter. ... The reason AZGFD told me is that the old system hasn't linked to the new system. ...  Good luck....

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, creed said:

Wouldn’t it have to go before the commission? I think heck would freeze over before they would award you a tag. I cannot think of any time in the recent past where they awarded a tag to anyone. By the way I do have confirmation numbers but without having record on my portal still makes me nervous. 

3-4 years ago I applied for a goulds tag and when the results came out it showed I wasn't drawn. Weeks later I get a call from game and fish saying they lost my application and 20 other people and they were going to talk to the game warden to see if they can do a special draw for 1 tag for the people with the lost application. Fast forward a couple of more weeks and they informed me that no other draw was going to happen and sorry but apply next year again. Seems every year there system has issues.

3 hours ago, naturebob said:

I am computer Illiterate since My Kids moved out and I got it done a week ago. Took 1 phone calll for 4 minutes and done about 2 weeks ago to straighten things out. BOOM  Done. I think most of You guys worry to much! I would hate to do business with you in real life... Call Me MR. Simple........................BOB!

Nah. You'd like doing business with me. Not much gray area in my world.. It's either right or it's not.

• Like 2