CatfishKev

Another dummy looking for AR lowers...

Wow, lots more options then I thought.  I originally posted kind of wanting to keep it off the books but I'm probably just gonna bite the bullet and buy a complete from one of the stores in town.  Thanks for all the replies.

3 hours ago, Stink Pig said:

That were bought out by anothe company but still selling. I bought a lower a week ago. 

Good to know, I knew Jason was getting out but didn’t know details on what was gonna go from there.

Thanks guys. They have these awsome trump lowers ar quentin defense. Check out the saftey selector on it.  20210218_160759.thumb.jpg.88447716e78b368ca244bb75364e5a9b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’ve owned Tennessee Arms lowers and have never had issues with them.  
A little fitting when you put them with some uppers, but I have never worried about their strength.  I have a dedicated Tennessee Arms 9mm lower on my competition PCC and no problems.  I also have one on a .223 that works fine.  
Most of the pressures are contained by the upper.  That’s why AR’s are built the may they are.  

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Thanks guys. They have these awsome trump lowers ar quentin defense. Check out the saftey selector on it.  20210218_160759.thumb.jpg.88447716e78b368ca244bb75364e5a9b.jpg

How much was the lower? Did they have other stock? Ive been looking!