Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

So...who's gonna win??

4 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

You live in a blue state 

Doesn't matter where you live, what you do, what color your eyes are, just find the line in the sand, and pick which side your going to stand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

All I know is Tom Brady hoisting the trophy will be televised at the end. 

I predict we see WhineyBrady pouting on the field again after losing ..... that was the best NFL moment ever!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I predict we see WhineyBrady pouting on the field again after losing ..... that was the best NFL moment ever!

He may be whiney, and that is subjective enough to be impossible to prove or disprove, you know with facts.

Here's one fact that is not subjective:  He knows how to win.

I know, I know....he cheats.  But alas, not even that argument holds up when looking at the following:

Since Jan. 2015 when Deflate Gate (100% disproved by science, btw) went down, no team or player in pro sports history has been put under the scanning electron microscope more than the Pats or TB12.

What has he done since then?  I know, not much.

Eddie 

• Thanks 1

I haven’t watched a game in two years, and won’t watch tomorrow.  However my hunting partner grew up in KS, and has been a life time, die hard Chiefs (not ChEifs, ) fan for the 30 years I’ve known him plus another 20 plus.  That was when they were as bad as the Browns of old or worse.   His commitment to them made me root for them even though I never gave a rats rectum about football ever.    I’m more of a fan of his loyalty than to the team.  Brady fans were Patriot fans, and I think they tend to want ride the “winner” train with no real loyalty. Jmho.

without paying any attention to stats or predictions, my ignorant  call is 31-24, KC

8 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

I haven’t watched a game in two years, and won’t watch tomorrow.  However my hunting partner grew up in KS, and has been a life time, die hard Chiefs (not ChEifs, ) fan for the 30 years I’ve known him plus another 20 plus.  That was when they were as bad as the Browns of old or worse.   His commitment to them made me root for them even though I never gave a rats rectum about football ever.    I’m more of a fan of his loyalty than to the team.  Brady fans were Patriot fans, and I think they tend to want ride the “winner” train with no real loyalty. Jmho.

without paying any attention to stats or predictions, my ignorant  call is 31-24, KC

I'm the same way as far as watching SB games. In fact, I stopped watching all NFL games several years ago after they became pass happy, penalty filled affairs. I much prefer college football but usually only tune into either ASU or the more glorious matchups or rivalries. And I love it when Ohio State or Michigan loses. 

I began rooting a bit for the KC long before Mahomes arrived on the scene. In fact, he wasn't even born yet. 😀 In the late 1980s, I spent a week hunting deer in Iowa with several sports stars. Among them was an ex-KC quarterback, Tony Adams. He was a class act, so I always associated the Chiefs with him. Same goes for the GB Packers & Atlanta Falcons because I had hunted with ex-QBs -- Lynn Dickey (GB) & Steve Bartkowski (ATL). In case you can't tell, I reserve my cheers to teams I feel somewhat connected to. Other examples were the AZ Cardinals when TE Jim Dray was there and the Houston Texans when All-Pro LB Brian Cushing was there. Both are alumni of my high school. 

• Like 1

I think over the last 4 years he probably had to convert to the cabal or be killed. And I’m pretty sure he’s on a adrenachrome but there’s still this

B7207A29-7976-4F80-9CD9-9A23DD5A9CDE.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Doesn't matter where you live, what you do, what color your eyes are, just find the line in the sand, and pick which side your going to stand.

I used to rip on that snapshot guy all the time in his nfl thread a few years ago for promoting it. I wouldn’t have made this thread, I just want Tom Brady to win

Man, you guys must be pretty liberal if you’re line in the sand was football kneelers. Ive cut off everything since about 2008. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

All I know is Tom Brady hoisting the trophy will be televised at the end. 

Only an idiot would predict that. Oh wait, you already did. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Chiefs beat themselves with all the penalties!

That and they couldn’t stop the run, or the pass, and the buccs defense had mahomes running and flinging balls to nobody. Dominate performance 

• Like 2