AllBoutHuntn

Trouble putting in for the draw

I can add myself, my Dad and my cousin. Try to add my Uncle and I get an error. I can use his social for his dept id and it pulls up all his his info. When I re enter his social during the app, I get an error every time. Anyone else have this issue? Any help is appreciated. 

Have you used his new department issued ID? I ran into a similar issue with my wife. it wouldn't accept it until I used the new ID#. I

also cleared cookies too.

I had called and asked about the new  department id. ,that was on my newly issued license.  

I was told that  it was a customer id. Do not use it !  Used my normal ssn. All department info was auto loaded. Good to go.

We have always used his social as his dept id. When I did this year it pulled up his info but when I tried to add him to the app it kept pulling up an error. As soon as I used the other number it went through. He said he didnt remember changing it, so I dont know what happened

8 hours ago, ctafoya said:

My id has always been my ssn. 

It's a screwed up deal now. My ex and I used our ss#. When I applied for my wife it wouldn't accept the ss# and I had to use her new ID#. A friend was having issues with applying. He called and was with a tech for quite awhile getting things right. He told me that according to this guy the new and old system are still linked thus the issues. When the actual draw occurs it will be from the old system. Who freakin knows?

We had issues buying the license, my portal account will no longer work so I had to use the guest checkout and accept cookies to get our license for this year.

I also received an email after I figured it out stating the same work around.

I did reset my portal when they did the data reset and it was working but not anymore. Hopefully the upgrades they are trying to do will move them from the 90's to the present.

New Mexico apps took about 3 minutes and guess what,,,,shopping cart. No hassle one transaction. AZ apps took 8 transactions and proving Im not a robot for every one and of course logging in and out for security in between each. haha better than paper app anyway I guess.

The L&F of carefree must have sent the email about the porthole redo to the beta group.  I didnt get the email and havent done anything to my porthole so everything worked.  L&M should have signed you all up as volunteers so you could log your hours.  🙄

Had same issue with my son called and was given a new customer id said there going away from social and will have to use this new number next year, as soon as I used that everything went through.

Got tired of waiting on hold. Called the yuma office out of curiosity and they answered right away. They got my father in laws app to go through. She said they are going to make id to where you will be using the customer id on your portal as your sportsmans id when they merge systems. She tried to put me and my dad info in also. Are old sportsmans id's worked Friday and she said only out customer id's on our portal would work on her end now. What a nightmare. She put us in on her computer took my card info and hunt numbers and emailed me the confirmation receipt so we are in. I told her you know people are gonna get this error tomorrow night and not be able to call. Shr said all I can tell you is they should have planned ahead 

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Just did 2 apps, didn’t use portal, couldn’t have been easier. 

I didn't use the portal either. She said only some applicant are receiving the error. It was only my father in law who was getting the error and she said lots of people are getting the same error she had to reset my father in laws portal and use the customer ID on his portal instead of his original sportsmans id which was his ssn#.