Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wife and I doubled yesterday

My wife and I had another successful Javelina hunt yesterday.  It was really fun tagging out on 2 pigs in the same herd.  I love hunting with my wife, she has become my favorite hunting partner!

IMG_20210206_154121_899.jpg

IMG_20210206_154121_896.jpg

IMG_20210206_154121_893.jpg

IMG_20210206_154121_860.jpg

IMG_20210206_154121_902.jpg

• Like 34
  • Love 1

Congrats!( I think)...twice the amount of pig meat to deal with, lucky you !   They are lots of fun to hunt, until you kill one, lol.

thats cool your wife is hunting with you, mine did till our daughter was born... now my daughter does.   I win more arguments while hunting now.

• Like 2

Nice dude!  I like the "handgun" too. Is that a suppressor or just one that looks like one?  .  I am going to take my .300 BO out next weekend and try and smack one with my daughter.   

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Nice dude!  I like the "handgun" too. Is that a suppressor or just one that looks like one?  .  I am going to take my .300 BO out next weekend and try and smack one with my daughter.   

Not a suppressor, it's a flash guard.  

3 hours ago, Big Tub said:

what caliber and projectile?

It's a .223 with 55 grain Hornady soft point.  Did the job quick, but almost zero blood trail.  I prefer the Hornady V-max, but couldn't find any projectiles to load.

27 minutes ago, pirogue said:

HANDGUN for the HAM hunt?  How is that defined as a handgun, with a bipod mount, no less?

And stock butt?

• Like 1

“Handgun” means a firearm designed and intended to be held, gripped, and fired by one or more hands, not intended to be fired from the shoulder, and that uses the energy from an explosive in a fixed cartridge to fire a single projectile through a barrel for each single pull of the trigger. “

You mean to tell me that big browns and his wife fired that using one hand or both hands and didn't use the stock butt.  Yeah right.