Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wife and I doubled yesterday

22 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Another classic thread on why anyone worth a shoot doesn't post pictures or stories anymore....

The ankle biters are rampant....

If you can't participate in any meaningful way then quit acting like a lib and STFU...

Nice pigs but what do you expect when you post a picture with a shoulder mounted "pistol" during a handgun hunt.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rossislider said:

What a bunch or ignorant people on here. AZGFD follows the ATF's definition of a pistol/handgun. This firearm fits that definition. But this is the state of forums and social media in general these days. Guys are in a huge rush to put their ignorance on display for the world to see. Maybe spend as much time doing your research as you do trolling, and you might save yourself a lot of embarrassment. 

Congrats to you both Adam. Hope to shoot one with my AR pistol as well in the near future. 

“Handgun” is defined under Federal law to mean, in part, a firearm which has a short stock and is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand… Gun Control Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(29). Under an implementing regulation of the National Firearms Act (NFA), 27 C.F.R. § 479.11,

10 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Nice pigs but what do you expect when you post a picture with a shoulder mounted "pistol" during a handgun hunt.  

On this forum today he should have expected comments just like yours....

Congrats....

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

If it's not INTENDED to be fired from the shoulder than why even have the butt stock on it.

See my previous comment about doing some research before commenting to save yourself some embarrassment. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, 654321 said:

“Handgun” is defined under Federal law to mean, in part, a firearm which has a short stock and is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand… Gun Control Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(29). Under an implementing regulation of the National Firearms Act (NFA), 27 C.F.R. § 479.11,

100% Correct.

In case anyone else didn't already know, AR Pistols are designed to be shot with a single hand.  Therefore, they are 100% legal to use during HAM hunts in Az.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

It's not a "shoulder mounted pistol".  It an AR pistol......  No such thing as a "shoulder mounted pistol".

I understand you may not like or agree with the law or G& F regulations, but why the hate for a 100% legal usage?  

Seriously, how rude!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rossislider said:

LOL, Just keep living in your own make believe reality, dictated by the rules your small mind sees fit to create and impose. The rest of us will continue to live in the real world where we learn how to make the existing rules work for us. 

owe Rossi ewe with them corny lines. you spelled sheep wrong.

For me and my small brain. Spot on my friend.

Congrats to you and your wife!

I’m so tired of people bashing the way others choose to hunt. I sure hope CWT.com isn’t turning into Facebook. This cite has always been my escape from the idiots on social media. 

• Like 2

A kid was sitting on his front porch steps eating candy one day.

The neighbor saw this and immediately ran over and yelled at the kid

"If you keep eating candy, you will die at a very young age!!! STOP EATING THAT CANDY!"

The kid looked up at the nosey neighbor and said to him, "My grandpa is 92 years old and eats candy everyday."

The man says back, "Your grandpa lived to be 92 by eating candy?"

The kid says, "No, he lived to be 92 by minding his own *****ing business."

• Haha 7

Congrats to you and your wife very cool you could double up 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 654321 said:

Did I miss the picture of a someone with the PISTOL against anyone's shoulder, or are we still in our make believe world making up rules and reality as we go? 

If you are looking to get into a debate over ethics and being an all around good guy, hunter, conservationists, etc., Adam (aka Big Browns) was a really stupid choice. He is one of the best and most well known on this site for being an all around stand up guy, helping out other hunters, etc. 

Again, maybe do a couple minutes worth of research before attacking a guy. You've shown your colors, intelligence, and maturity to us all. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rossislider said:

Did I miss the picture of a someone with the PISTOL against anyone's shoulder, or are we still in our make believe world making up rules and reality as we go? 

If you are looking to get into a debate over ethics and being an all around good guy, hunter, conservationists, etc., Adam (aka Big Browns) was a really stupid choice. He is one of the best and most well known on this site for being an all around stand up guy, helping out other hunters, etc. 

Again, maybe do a couple minutes worth of research before attacking a guy. You've shown your colors, intelligence, and maturity to us all. 

You think that pistol has never been shouldered.. lol