Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wife and I doubled yesterday

Congrats this is awesome

45 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

This guy is a great shot. And shoulders this pistol In less then 2 minutes.

Now get him to shoot  a scope mounted one that the eye relief is set up to not shoulder it and see how easy it would be to shoot.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jim said:

Now get him to shoot  a scope mounted one that the eye relief is set up to not shoulder it and see how easy it would be to shoot.  

Not my point.   if you can put the dang thing to your shoulder. Might as well be a rifle. Like I said I would bet the farm that rig has been shot,  Not saying during the hunt but at some point shouldered. And in my camp. Which is very small and the minority here. It can be deemed a rifle 

3 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

tumblr_ni99uvLChp1t616t1o1_400.gif.f39443319bb2a57fb53652b62cc8d1ab.gif

I quote this weekly. . Ainters gonna aint. Love him in this and 127 hours

I wouldn't hunt javelina if I was paid $500.00.  No hate or jealousy. Wont skin them either. 100% certainty. 

But why not get a Champ permit and a window mount?

It's a nice work around Gents enjoy your ar pistol hunts. 

5 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

I quote this weekly. . Ainters gonna aint. Love him in this and 127 hours

I wouldn't hunt javelina if I was paid $500.00.  No hate or jealousy. Wont skin them either. 100% certainty. 

But why not get a Champ permit and a window mount?

It's a nice work around Gents enjoy your ar pistol hunts. 

Not a big fan of pig hunting either anymore.  They are fun, but I don't like to shoot something I won't eat....except pigeons.  I hate those flying rats.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lancetkenyon said:

Not a big fan of pig hunting either anymore.  They are fun, but I don't like to shoot something I won't eat....except pigeons.  I hate those flying rats.

I've noticed not having them on my radar tends to make me an attractant. As of recent my deer spots have been riddled with them. I really enjoy seeing them and the caotimundis. Hardy little critters.

• Like 1

Adam I'm not discrediting your achievement/accomplishment. Hunting with a spouse is sacred my friend. Happy you have a good one. I'm lucky in this department as well. Good luck on the draw. Shoot straight and keep them kids and wife outdoors!

20 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Not my point.   if you can put the dang thing to your shoulder. Might as well be a rifle. Like I said I would bet the farm that rig has been shot,  Not saying during the hunt but at some point shouldered. And in my camp. Which is very small and the minority here. It can be deemed a rifle 

Yep, it's been shouldered.  Doesn't change the classification of the gun as a pistol.

I guess I was mistaken on the classification of handgun. My opinion it's a rifle not a handgun but if it's classified as a handgun I guess it's legal my fault for "judging". Dont we all judge each other

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mountain said:

Where do we draw the line that's the big question

To quote G&F: "Where ATF draws the line."

and, of course, that line is likely to change under this administration.

• Like 1