Sign in to follow this  
Brian27

Contractor needed in Snowflake

Anyone a contractor in the White Mountains? I am wanting to get an addition built, I have plans and the funds..

Brian

623-693-3205

I have a few patients that are contractors up here. They are all telling me they are 10 months to a year booked in advance, at least for new builds. Good luck crazy times to build. 

Try to find Chris Pringle.  I worked with him on a custom home in Show Low back in 99.  He lives in Snowflake I think, at least he did.  His wife’s family has Trappers Cafe, so you may be able to find him through there.

48 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Try to find Chris Pringle.  I worked with him on a custom home in Show Low back in 99.  He lives in Snowflake I think, at least he did.  His wife’s family has Trappers Cafe, so you may be able to find him through there.

Chris does awesome work, I have heard he’s retired now?!?

1 hour ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I have a few patients that are contractors up here. They are all telling me they are 10 months to a year booked in advance, at least for new builds. Good luck crazy times to build. 

I am hearing the same thing. Crazy! We can wait but I need to get on the schedule lol.

• Like 1

I have used Schroader mill work out of Showlow before and they did really good work I don't know if he goes out that far but worth a try.

Don't know how important the cost is but lumber is about twice the price of a few months ago. 

1 hour ago, dse said:

Don't know how important the cost is but lumber is about twice the price of a few months ago. 

I heard that. Crazy