1uofacat

Longest two weeks of the year

My apps actually showed up in my portal this week. So hopefully we are all set. 🤞 

Just checked my portal account and I too do not show I applied. I have been charged for the application fees and have screenshots of my choices and purchase. Guessing I need to call the GF office. This sux!!!!

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Ya’ll motherfkrs are tripping lol 

Well  yes & no.  In a few past years when my apps didn't show up in the portal I was never drawn.  Conversely, the years I was drawn, my apps always showed up in the portal. 

Calling the g&f after those draws, all they said was, "Sorry, you simply weren't drawn...".  When I asked for proof they said, "Sir, you were not issued tag..."

I know I'm not helping here, but at least they admit the issue this year so it's probably nothing to be concerned with.

1 minute ago, 1uofacat said:

Well  yes & no.  In a few past years when my apps didn't show up in the portal I was never drawn.  Conversely, the years I was drawn, my apps always showed up in the portal. 

Calling the g&f after those draws, all they said was, "Sorry, you simply weren't drawn...".  When I asked for proof they said, "Sir, you were not issued tag..."

I know I'm not helping here, but at least they admit the issue this year so it's probably not an issue to be concerned with.

nope, you were just tripping. but what proof were you expecting them to produce?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

nope, you were just tripping. but what proof were you expecting them to produce?

I was expecting them to say they could see the random draw numbers I was assigned... she couldn't.

That would have been enough, just to hear that.  

i never made a portal account for my dad and he got drawn for ram. azgfd came out and directly said you dont need to use a portal to be in the draw. its gonna be all good boyo's

18 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i never made a portal account for my dad and he got drawn for ram. azgfd came out and directly said you dont need to use a portal to be in the draw. its gonna be all good boyo's

how many points for the ram tag?  Sitting on 19 myself...