1uofacat

Longest two weeks of the year

1 minute ago, 1uofacat said:

how many points for the ram tag?  Sitting on 16 myself...

like 22 or 23, wasnt in the bonus or anything. i havent checked my portal in a couple years.

34 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i never made a portal account for my dad and he got drawn for ram. azgfd came out and directly said you dont need to use a portal to be in the draw. its gonna be all good boyo's

But what if your portal doesn’t say you put in after you put in on the portal

Show me where exactly you can put in on the portal...I’m refusing to look at my portal until after the hits start rolling tomorrow. Bad luck. LoL

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

But what if your portal doesn’t say you put in after you put in on the portal

It seems that the portal & app programs/subroutines are separate and not dependent on each other.  There is only a hyperlink from the portal into the draw system.

The link for the draw is the same portal account or not. The update card comes up the same. Have a bakers dozen guys 🍺 🍺 🍺🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺. 13 may be unlucky, have one more😏

Only my antelope shows on my portal not my elk. I have a receipt though.  If the results say no application received and I have my receipt then I'll be calling game & fish.

8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

gonna be a lot of butt hurt dudes calling azgfd asking why they didnt get an early archery bull tag with 3 points blaming it on their portal. 

Yep! I'm not expecting a hit I only have 5 points 

I'm either gonna be like Ralphie on Christmas morning with my Red Rider or like Charlie Brown only getting a rock for Halloween.  Here's to Christmas!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1