1uofacat

Longest two weeks of the year

43 minutes ago, Adicted said:

anybody else wake up thru the night thinking abou this?

YEP

• Like 1

Just set your alerts on your bank account to send you an email if you get a hit over $100 or whatever.  Then you just keep checking your email instead of your portal like me.  :)

• Haha 1

Just now, AZbowhntr said:

Just set your alerts on your bank account to send you an email if you get a hit over $100 or whatever.  Then you just keep checking your email instead of your portal like me.  :)

That's what I do with my credit card.  I don't ever have to log in.  My card sends me a text alert when it's charged with anything more than $25.

• Like 1

Just checked my portal,  doesn't show I applied. Got screen shots and emails of all transactions!

Better not get a did not apply crap!!!

Just checked my account balance for about the fifth time this morning, balance dropped  buy a couple hundred dollars with my only purchase this morning being a Coke zero and a bacon egg and cheese burrito. Thought I got drawn for both elk and antelope until I realized that my ammo purchase from three weeks ago finally got filled. 28 nosler and 6.5-300 wby are on the way!

Just now, greg.shrum said:

Just checked my account balance for about the fifth time this morning, balance dropped  buy a couple hundred dollars with my only purchase this morning being a Coke zero and a bacon egg and cheese burrito. Thought I got drawn for both elk and antelope until I realized that my ammo purchase from three weeks ago finally got filled. 28 nosler and 6.5-300 wby are on the way!

Great way to start a Friday morning!  Burritos, Coke, ammo and hope!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FirstBlood said:

My portal saying the same sorry you didn't apply .. there probably updating it first … Will  the AZGF ever get there shoot together

They had it together, then they thought the needed to better it