1uofacat

Longest two weeks of the year

I'm curious if anyone out there still doesn't have their portals updated? Even though they have said portal status doesn't mean anything I don't think they will start hitting cards until they are all updated 

32 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

Is the collective wisdom that they will start hitting CCs tomorrow (Monday, 3/1/21)?

I don’t see any reason to expect tomorrow any more or less than any other day. Their response thus far has been very vague and non-committal.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

I don’t see any reason to expect tomorrow any more or less than any other day. Their response thus far has been very vague and non-committal.

Agreed!!! At this point I don’t think anyone has a clue as to when we might expect them to start hitting cards.  It will truly be a surprise to everyone once it starts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyler1215 said:

I'm curious if anyone out there still doesn't have their portals updated? Even though they have said portal status doesn't mean anything I don't think they will start hitting cards until they are all updated 

My account and my wifes account has not been updated yet. will be intresting to see if updated before the actual draw. and if not will it be updated after the draw.

F39F65D9-291C-42EB-8484-ECFC4EF0E5D9.jpeg

My wife's & son's apps were submitted on or about Jan 25th & neither have corresponding portals updated as of now.  Those two portals are why I called on Feb 17-ish & told specifically they would both be updated by Feb 24th or to call them back.  My personal apps were submitted right after the draw was opened and both show up on my portal.

Overall, I have very little confidence in anything they tell us & therefore will continue to watch for "account alerts" as well as indication on CW that cards are getting hit.  

4 hours ago, HEADACHE said:

Screenshot_20210228-061943.thumb.png.6a4d74f78c405dcd406b009a4acd3551.png

Now its down to 170,000 apps?  So I guess they threw out 45,000 apps as I was told they had 215,000 apps & others told similar numbers! 

🤔 

I guess their comment to, "keep your application receipt" may take on a real meaning!  🤣

LOL, our info was probably intercepted by the hackers that run the Jamaican lottery.  Wonder how they dummied up our draw receipts.  Those guys are good.  AZGF IT, not so much.