twistzz

Can Am Defender 2021 brand new tires and wheels

These have not been used, I put an oversized set on my machine.  Posting here first 700.00 seems like it would be a great deal for someone.  Thanks!

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

The wheels are 15" and they are 27" tires.  They came off a defender max xt 6 seater.  The back tires are wider then the front tires what came as stock from BRP.  Hope that helps, here's a close up pic:

IMG_0336.jpg

2 minutes ago, twistzz said:

The wheels are 15" and they are 27" tires.  They came off a defender max xt 6 seater.  The back tires are wider then the front tires what came as stock from BRP.  Hope that helps, here's a close up pic:

IMG_0336.jpg

I’m seeing 14”?

I used a tape and it is 15” from edge to edge not really a tire guy.  Can probably look up the specs on can ams website

The size of the tire is on the tire.  Looks like 27x11 R14 on the close up pic.  I would imagine the fronts are 27x9r14.  Double check that and post it in the ad.  I would hate for someone to drive to pick them up and they be the wrong size.

Thanks Huntharder, here's the specs from can am:

TIRES & WHEELS Front Tires Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 27 x 9 x 14 in. (68.6 x 22.9 x 35.6 cm) Rear Tires Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 27 x 11 x 14 in. (68.6 x 27.9 x 35.6 cm) Wheels 14 in. (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum   The specs in the close up is from when I power washed Max in my driveway he had a little mud on the tires lol...

file:///C:/Users/schau/Downloads/ORV-MY21-SPEC-Defender-MAX-XT-ENNA%20(4).pdf

Bump next stop Craigslist...

These are still taking up space in my garage.  500.00 and there yours's.  Any takers??