grapevinedave

Smells a little Scammy to Me

I got this private message from this guy after I posted looking for a Ruger American Predator. Is this the latest scam to get your info? 

Hi I can help out with a lead, you can reach out to Dustin in Texas he has the Ruger American Predator in 7mm-08 for sale this is his email address dustinrichard1922@gmail.com good luck 

Anyone with less than 10 post in another state is a scammer, likewise anyone in this state with less than 10 posts is a scammer as well.

The rest that post only in the forsale section are just buyers and sellers looking to make a buck, or take advantage of members here never to come back.

Personally I would limit the forsale section to 50 min post but hey thats just me.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Delw said:

Anyone with less than 10 post in another state is a scammer, likewise anyone in this state with less than 10 posts is a scammer as well.

The rest that post only in the forsale section are just buyers and sellers looking to make a buck, or take advantage of members here never to come back.

Personally I would limit the forsale section to 50 min post but hey thats just me.

What? This is 2021, you can't discriminate against in one in this world lol. I'm sure they are special people in there own way.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, have2bhuntn said:

What? This is 2021, you can't discriminate against in one in this world lol. I'm sure they are special people in there own way.

I can I'm a equal opportunity discriminator :)

• Haha 1