Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

ISO .410 Bird loads

Awesome thank you. Gotta get my 11yo daughter practicing for her spring turkey tag. I have a few boxes of TSS turkey loads but at $5 a shell.... practice would be champagne wishes and caviar dreams

1 hour ago, HUNTnTAT2 said:

Awesome thank you. Gotta get my 11yo daughter practicing for her spring turkey tag. I have a few boxes of TSS turkey loads but at $5 a shell.... practice would be champagne wishes and caviar dreams

I hear you my daughter just got done with her hunters Ed. I have a little 410 break open I might use. I purchased mossbergs mini thug 20 Gauge few years back. Going in 2 weeks to see which one she can handle. What unit are you guys hunting? We will be in unit 1 I believe. 

8 hours ago, HUNTnTAT2 said:

See you at 1100

10 hours ago, Vowell said:

I hear you my daughter just got done with her hunters Ed. I have a little 410 break open I might use. I purchased mossbergs mini thug 20 Gauge few years back. Going in 2 weeks to see which one she can handle. What unit are you guys hunting? We will be in unit 1 I believe. 

We'll be in 6b. 

• Like 1

And if it comes down to it I have about 15 rounds I can spare for the hunt if you can’t find any. 

• Like 1

I really appreciate that. I have a few boxes of some federal tss here and a few boxes of Apex turkey ninja tss on the way. 

Again, this is why CWT community is the best! 

• Like 1