Sign in to follow this  
lionhunter

Smart like the FOX

went out scouting for pigs this weekend.  After what was a pretty slow day of scouting we decided to make a couple of stands.  Called in a coyote to the first spot, but he smelled something that was not quite right and headed for the hills.  went down the road to a spot with a couple of small canyons...  I told my buddy, " we are going to call a fox here".  He said, How do ya know?"  My response was, " I'm smart like a fox!"

At around the 10 min mark this guy came in to 89 yards across the small cut.  let's  just say that a 6.5 PRC is a bit much for fox.....  Pin hole going in, and softball coming out..

Whitey-->

fox 2021.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lionhunter said:

went out scouting for pigs this weekend.  After what was a pretty slow day of scouting we decided to make a couple of stands.  Called in a coyote to the first spot, but he smelled something that was not quite right and headed for the hills.  went down the road to a spot with a couple of small canyons...  I told my buddy, " we are going to call a fox here".  He said, How do ya know?"  My response was, " I'm smart like a fox!"

At around the 10 min mark this guy came in to 89 yards across the small cut.  let's  just say that a 6.5 PRC is a bit much for fox.....  Pin hole going in, and softball coming out..

Whitey-->

fox 2021.jpeg

Congrats, fox's are a blast to call in. nice colors too.