Sign in to follow this  
AZ513

Mule In The City

Anyone ever see something like this? There’s a mule deer that is inside of a somewhat rural facility in Peoria / Sun City. It’s been in there for at least a month, I’m thinking more like 2. It’’s still looking healthy and I called game and fish and they said they’ve had 3 calls like this over the years and told me that the deer that get into there can get out. Kind of a strange situation and just curious if anyone has seen something like this before. He usually always comes out in the same area when my truck rolls by, checks it out and then runs off.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

55 minutes ago, AZ513 said:

Anyone ever see something like this? There’s a mule deer that is inside of a somewhat rural facility in Peoria / Sun City. It’s been in there for at least a month, I’m thinking more like 2. It’’s still looking healthy and I called game and fish and they said they’ve had 3 calls like this over the years and told me that the deer that get into there can get out. Kind of a strange situation and just curious if anyone has seen something like this before. He usually always comes out in the same area when my truck rolls by, checks it out and then runs off.

IMG_1027.MOV

The vid showed nothing for me except a darkish green screen.  There was sound but like a motor or engine running, but hard to say for sure.

Eddie

4 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

The vid showed nothing for me except a darkish green screen.  There was sound but like a motor or engine running, but hard to say for sure.

Eddie

Hmm that’s weird.. here’s a screen shot of the video 

4D3550FE-EACC-4268-A113-74900DB69883.png

6 minutes ago, el diablo said:

Video worked for me. Gotta be food or water in there of some sort. How are they getting in?  

From what I've seen there is for sure water in there but i'm not sure what they're eating. I'm assuming they just are hoping the fences and getting in. Not sure what brought them (him) in the first place.

9 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Yup I’m know exactly where that is and there is more than one deer in there and have been for several years 

Super strange. Good to know they're doing alright then lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Looks like you need to learn to shoot thru 2 chain link fences.

I'd be lying if I hadn't thought of ways to try and get in there and get it out without leaving evidence.

• Like 1