223 wylde chamber so you can shoot 223 or 5.56.   16” barrel,  timney trigger,   Billet upper and lower made by Quentin defense.   30rd Pmag .    Must be able to pass background check.   SOAZ Rifle company 928-965-7544 $1500.00 

28FAFF24-CE5A-4982-A85D-03873E0867C9.jpeg

Looks to me like your just another f'n spammer. Maybe try FGBOOK or TWTR.

Another one that should be banned from the forsale ad's

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stray Horse said:

The rules say not for commercial dealers 

Really I never read the rules LOL,

I just figured it was common courtesy not to spam places you dont frequent or post. seems like no one has that anymore.

Jake is great. He doesn’t built tons of guns but they are all really nice. Great guy!

• Like 1

A builder can be a non ffl, so who is doing the 4473?  If the seller is an ffl they state that fact from the start.

15 minutes ago, Brian27 said:

Jake is great. He doesn’t built tons of guns but they are all really nice. Great guy!

Wether he is great or not doesnt make any difference, he owns a business and he's spamming his shoot for comercial purposes, he might be a Great guy but he has no Charactor.

This place already turned into a craigslist with people coming on only to sell and get deals. They have no interest in this forum what so ever except for the foresale section. i"m betting the foresale section in this board had grown 200% easy in the last 6 months, but all the other forums have the same people posting and maybe 1-3 new guys.

People(The hundreds of new sellers and buyers with out any posts) come on here looking for ammo, guns and other stuff and always have some bullshit excuse most commonly "its for my kids hunt" is a f'n classic." they get what they need by one of the members and boom there done never to come back again. or they come to sell stuff at higher prices to make few bucks. you guys realize there is people on here that are buying your shoot(playing the poor poor pitiful me card) marking it up a bunch then selling it here in some cases and at other sites where they actually post.

Theres guys in the forsale section with over 300 posts that are all in the forsale section buying and selling.

Not sorry for the Rant its been a pet peeve of mine since the early 2000's when I had a ton of forums up and running. the forsale section getting out of hand like it is ruins forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

56 minutes ago, Delw said:

Wether he is great or not doesnt make any difference, he owns a business and he's spamming his shoot for comercial purposes, he might be a Great guy but he has no Charactor.

Really though? You say someone has no Character just for trying to sell a nice rifle just because they are new to the site?  A little hasty on the judgment without any personal knowledge. And to say something like that quoting me and my statement of good character is really crappy.

• Like 1

There are others on here who have been doing the same thing for a while. Some buy and resell rifles and pistols. Some build AR's and sell them. Some buy ammo and resell it. Some are selling reloaded ammo. Some deal in scopes, or backpacks. At what point or volume do they become Commercial? Or, is it if they have a license? Is it if they require a background check? Or is it when they should have a license? Does it make a difference if they are your friend? Or, does it only matter if you don't like them or know them? At what profit level?

When does a hobby become a commercial business enterprise? 

And who has the authority to draw the line besides Amanda?

7 hours ago, Delw said:

This place already turned into a craigslist with people coming on only to sell and get deals. They have no interest in this forum what so ever except for the foresale section. i"m betting the foresale section in this board had grown 200% easy in the last 6 months, but all the other forums have the same people posting and maybe 1-3 new guys.

People(The hundreds of new sellers and buyers with out any posts) come on here looking for ammo, guns and other stuff and always have some bullshit excuse most commonly "its for my kids hunt" is a f'n classic." they get what they need by one of the members and boom there done never to come back again. or they come to sell stuff at higher prices to make few bucks. you guys realize there is people on here that are buying your shoot(playing the poor poor pitiful me card) marking it up a bunch then selling it here in some cases and at other sites where they actually post.

Theres guys in the forsale section with over 300 posts that are all in the forsale section buying and selling.

Not sorry for the Rant its been a pet peeve of mine since the early 2000's when I had a ton of forums up and running. the forsale section getting out of hand like it is ruins forums.

So you’re mad people come on to the classifieds and buy and sell things? Makes sense 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3