Wow great Welcome to this “community”.  You guys really know how to make someone want to contribute to this forum.   I guess I need to get my 50 posts in  like Delw by complaining about everyone else.   Because that’s productive.  Enjoy you hang overs.   The gun is still for sale.   

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Having more than one post is a good thing before trying to sell.  This guy had another member that’s been here a while vouch for him, so that helps.  Let’s be honest, how confident would anyone be handing money over to someone that just showed up.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Having more than one post is a good thing before trying to sell.  This guy had another member that’s been here a while vouch for him, so that helps.  Let’s be honest, how confident would anyone be handing money over to someone that just showed up.

Face to face, wouldn't have any issues. Through the mail, I would definitely be a little hesitant for a large amount of money.

16 hours ago, Delw said:

Really I never read the rules LOL,

I just figured it was common courtesy not to spam places you dont frequent or post. seems like no one has that anymore.

Classified Ads

If you have an item you wish to sell or find related to coues deer hunting, you may post that message here. This forum is not for commercial dealers.

6 hours ago, Paladin529 said:

So you’re mad people come on to the classifieds and buy and sell things? Makes sense 

No not mad.

its kinda like a bunch of guys sitting there bullshitting and some unknown fool drives by , stops get out of his vehicle and the 1st words out of his mouth are Hey I'm selling this and that for XXX. then gets back in his vehicle and drives off.

But I dont expect you too understand with 95% of your posts being in the forsale section and been a member for  18 years ;)

5 minutes ago, Delw said:

But I dont expect you too understand with 95% of your posts being in the forsale section and been a member for  18 years ;)

Yeah I’ve been on here for a while bought and sold things. Everyone I’ve dealt with has been cool and never an issue. Somehow that bothers you. Must be that time of the month for you 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, Delw said:

No not mad.

its kinda like a bunch of guys sitting there bullshitting and some unknown fool drives by , stops get out of his vehicle and the 1st words out of his mouth are Hey I'm selling this and that for XXX. then gets back in his vehicle and drives off.

I would be happy to cut my be session short if he was selling small rifle primers and Rl-22.

19 hours ago, JakeAR15 said:

223 wylde chamber so you can shoot 223 or 5.56. 

28FAFF24-CE5A-4982-A85D-03873E0867C9.jpeg

Educate me on this...how is 223 Wylde different from a 5.56 chamber that can shoot .223 and 5.56? Maybe a dumb question, but a serious one since I don’t know the answer and would like to know. 

Throat is a little different for dimensional change on case.  Pressures change and wylde if handloading can be more accurate.

2 hours ago, Delw said:

No not mad.

Funny my buddies would be fine with that, especially if it was a quality gun or a good deal. 

What we wouldn't do is be insulting to the guy and then drive down to the gun show to bitch about it to a bunch of guys who could give 2 shits about our opinion and be told to STFU because our attitude and opinion both suck. Different strokes for different folks though I guess. Some of us were raised with a little class, obviously some weren't. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dse said:

I would be happy to cut my be session short if he was selling small rifle primers and Rl-22.

I have RL22 ill sell you