Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Bobcat Vs Rattle

Take that!  Awesome footage.

I had a heeler that used to kill any snake she found, including rattlesnakes (fortunately she only ever found 2 that I knew about).  Allways thought that might be what killed her someday but diabetes got her when she was 12.  Man I miss that dog!

• Like 1

Looks like bobcats & snakes often do battle. A while back outdoor writer posted a photo in the thread noted below of a mount he had done of a bobcat with a rattler in is mouth.  When I went to his house to pick up a purchase about a year ago, he told me the idea for his mount came from a specific frame in a video kind of like the one posted in this thread. 

The trophy room! - Page 3 - Taxidermy - CouesWhitetail.com Discussion forum

• Like 1

That's a great video. Thanks or sharing. Send it off to G&F and let them know that trail cams serve purposes outside of the masses putting them on waterholes. 👍

Awesome video! Obviously didn't get bit, as he was back the next day. Wish I could move that fast.

9 minutes ago, Viper said:

Awesome video! Obviously didn't get bit, as he was back the next day. Wish I could move that fast.

they are quick for sure

20 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Very cool...thanks for sharing. Is there still a trail cam contest on here? I’d vote for this one. 

I have a shower cam, dont vote too soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1