Sign in to follow this  
matt

Shotgun ammo

I have waaaaay too much shotgun ammo and I’ve considered selling it. What’s this stuff worth right now? 250 rounds per case and I will keep the cans. 

204F767D-CD67-4FD2-8099-955FFEA2C954.jpeg

Man, i just spent twice that on a case of crappy shells.  

Holy crap, game loads are going for $7.50 a box plus now?  I havent bought any in eons, or even glanced at prices other than turkey loads last spring.

I cleaned Sports Authority out of 12 gauge when they closed out ammo and guns and put their ammo at 50% off , and remember thinking I would never get around to using them all.  I dont remember how long ago that  was, but  I guess I am glad  I did.  Especially if we have another good quail season like this past one.

50 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Holy crap, game loads are going for $7.50 a box plus now?  I havent bought any in eons, or even glanced at prices other than turkey loads last spring.

I cleaned Sports Authority out of 12 gauge when they closed out ammo and guns and put their ammo at 50% off , and remember thinking I would never get around to using them all.  I dont remember how long ago that  was, but  I guess I am glad  I did.  Especially if we have another good quail season like this past one.

I believe .50¢ a round is average these days

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Federals have been $5.69 a box forever at Wally world, plus tax.

4 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

I did the same thing there. You realize that was 10+ years ago, right? 🤣. I still have some of the thicket loads I bought that day.