grapevinedave

Campbell20 is a scammer, Just FYI

Scammer alert.

Just got this message. He joined 30 minutes ago.

Well if u are still interested in getting Ruger American Predator in 7mm-08 I have a friend who can help u with that. Not sure if it’s still available but you can try. Here’s his mail sonnhaltertomdavid1211@yahoo.com

Gee, I got one as well. Sent to Stan. Nice to be included? He's been busy for having just joined 13 hours ago. 12:00 midnight right now.😁

An old Scottish lady once told me: " Aah,  the Campbell's?  Quite the sheep stealers!"  Gotta be careful going to the Motherland and which cities!  :D

I hope nobody is falling for this nonsense. My BS alert meter is on HIGH!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, grapevinedave said:

I hope nobody is falling for this nonsense. My BS alert meter is on HIGH!

100%

There is no doubt that there has been in increase in the past weeks/months of this sort of thing.  The average spammer/scammer used to just post on the public forum (similar to the Apple phone dude that just got deleted).  Seems that lately the thing is the private messaging.   Casey had posted a good PSA as a heads-up to folks on this yesterday.

Everyone should keep their BS alert meter tuned-in!!

• Like 1

The wording on these is always so similar too...sort of like the Nigerian fortune emails that all read the same way. I’m sure it’s some automated bot scrolling through and generating messages. Wonder if the forum platform folks are working on ways to prevent this or if the spammers stay one step ahead of the fix...

• Like 1