Toad

WTB Blackhorn 209

man if you find any let me know please via pm so i have a chance. its like gold right now as well, people must be ready to protect their homes with the ole musket

1 minute ago, Tradbow67 said:

Man!  You’re a couple days late.  I promised the only one I could spare to Redman!   

Good luck!

Dang it! Blackhorn always seems to be tough to find - much amplified now with the buyout and obviously the run on ammo etc. Hopefully someone has something laying around they want to get rid of. 

1 hour ago, Toad said:

Dang it! Blackhorn always seems to be tough to find - much amplified now with the buyout and obviously the run on ammo etc. Hopefully someone has something laying around they want to get rid of. 

Buy out?

Where you located? 

12 minutes ago, Toad said:

I am located in north Phoenix. Hodgdon bought ram shot/accurate/blackhorn in October 

They also own Goex.

That blackhorn is expensive stuff. Pretty sure the 10oz countainer I bought over the summer was $53 at Cabela's?

Are you reloading with it or musket?

12 minutes ago, Dano562 said:

BTW I just looked it up. GANDER has it in stock $44.51 

Gander doesn’t ship and there local option is out of stock unfortunately 

Don't hate me.  But Sportsmans Warehouse Flagstaff had 5 bottles sitting out about 3 weeks ago.  I bought all 5.  Then a few days later they had 5 more!  Didn't buy those but they didn't last long.  Already used most of 1 before and during the HAM hunt, kinda nervous about letting any go!

I moved to pyrodex .. have a half bottle blackhorn that’s been in my safe with Dessicator for about a year if y’all are in t-town. Trade ya for some steel BB 12g or just take it and think nice thoughts 

• Like 1