SirRoyal

Azgfd Official Letter to the Governor's GRRC Concerning Trail Cameras

To those of you who think AZGFD is on our side. KEYWORD (SAFETY) 

I thought this was a fair chase issue and the antis are coming after us if we dont do something.  Really hunter conflict over trail cams Is it documented? No,  its not there . There is nothing in the records about an assault based on a Trail Camera conflict . IT IS A LIE ! We have the public records and more coming! 

Screenshot_20210219-084715_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Wth is this crap. Total bs so they can decide to service their agenda without going thru proper channels. 

Give them complete control.

Or am I reading  this wrong

. Where's the documented proof of violence?

This was sent to GRRC to open the rulemaking process , they have to get permission.  So they made up an excuse based on the Governors directives during Covid!!!! I will post the Governors Covid directives here in a bit. 

Conflict between hunters over cams? I wonder what could have gave them that idea....certainly not from OP's 10 page thread about finding people that stole his cams

im not saying OP was wrong in that thread but why be surprised now about conflict

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Read the date gentlemen! This is what they started the process with in Oct 2020 based on the asst directors supposedly experience in unit 9! . Which was not over Trail cams but him horning on in somebody elses water hauling spot. 

Wait for it, blinds and treestands will next.

The biggest bunch of lies ever 

Demand records show ing officers called to anything related to violence due to  trail camera dissagreement

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, elkaholic said:

Wait for it, blinds and treestands will next.

The biggest bunch of lies ever 

Demand records show ing officers called to anything related to violence due to  trail camera dissagreement

I already have a Public request letter into AZGFD for that very thing ! 

• Like 1

heck yeah!, If I catch one of you camera lovers in an area I don't want cameras, we gonna fight!. haha  Bout time game and fish found the real problem

• Like 3