SirRoyal

Azgfd Official Letter to the Governor's GRRC Concerning Trail Cameras

1 minute ago, HuntHarder said:

heck yeah!, If I catch one of you camera lovers in an area I don't want cameras, we gonna fight!. haha  Bout time game and fish found the real problem

Dear Arizona Game & Fish and please disregard this poor fools words! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Not only are Cameras gonna get regulated or banned, but no more paying for a seperate community fishing license to fish the Urban lakes.  Sounds like a win for Sportsmen and Anglers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Redman said:

that is B.S. I have seem more disagreements on hunting places than trail cams 

For the record I met this gentleman while we were both checking trail cameras. 
Still cordial still friendlyStill cordial still friendly

• Haha 1

Ive heard a lot of issues,  over the yrs, of first to spot gets it !

Never seen or heard of gf having been called !

So if you are takin pictures. Them are fightn words!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some are so worried they will be forgotten without being able to run cameras. Boots on the ground will mean something again. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I cant wait until they ban cameras. I wonder how many more times sir royal is going to post before march 19th? I thought that I told you to save your crying for the meetings.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Not only are Cameras gonna get regulated or banned, but no more paying for a seperate community fishing license to fish the Urban lakes.  Sounds like a win for Sportsmen and Anglers.

havent had to buy an urban fishing with a combo license for several years i thought 

• Like 2

i like getting pics of stuff more than shooting animals to be honest. ive spent a lot of money on gas and batteries the last 5 years using them. if i cant use them, i wont have much reason to go out anymore. guess ill start golfing, or just use cams against the law. 

• Like 1

Trail Cams will soon be Banned in Arizona, no doubt about it! The reason they will be banned is because a lot of guides have chosen to cover units water sources with hundreds of cams at a time so they don't have spend extra time and money to locate the animal themselves with glassing and boot leather. This also allows Guides/DIY sportsman to have the sense that once they have a photo of the animal that it is now their animal and others should not be able to hunt that animal. When hunting season rolls around and multiple hunters know where the biggest animals are watering and at what time, this ultimately increases the chance that hunter conflicts will occur. Another reason Trail Cameras will be banned is because it is not fair chase. When setting trail cameras on all water sources and having them track the majority of animals throughout the entire unit while you are at home, or work is not what scouting/hunting was intended to be. To be in the field and present when an animal is found, or harvested is fair chase and what hunting should be. Another reason trail cameras will be banned and not the laser rangefinders, long range rifles/scopes, binoculars etc, is because you have to be with those items in the field to harvest that animal, and not at home sleeping. Another reason trail cameras will be banned is because Sir Royal does everything I just explained, and although he won't admit it I think the majority of sportsman are tired of it! 🙂

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, AZMONSTERBULL said:

Trail Cams will soon be Banned in Arizona, no doubt about it! The reason they will be banned is because a lot of guides have chosen to cover units water sources with hundreds of cams at a time so they don't have spend extra time and money to locate the animal themselves with glassing and boot leather. This also allows Guides/DIY sportsman to have the sense that once they have a photo of the animal that it is now their animal and others should not be able to hunt that animal. When hunting season rolls around and multiple hunters know where the biggest animals are watering and at what time, this ultimately increases the chance that hunter conflicts will occur. Another reason Trail Cameras will be banned is because it is not fair chase. When setting trail cameras on all water sources and having them track the majority of animals throughout the entire unit while you are at home, or work is not what scouting/hunting was intended to be. To be in the field and present when an animal is found, or harvested is fair chase and what hunting should be. Another reason trail cameras will be banned and not the laser rangefinders, long range rifles/scopes, binoculars etc, is because you have to be with those items in the field to harvest that animal, and not at home sleeping. Another reason trail cameras will be banned is because Sir Royal does everything I just explained, and although he won't admit it I think the majority of sportsman are tired of it! 🙂

Is the governors elk tag that sells for 100s of thousands dollars fair chase?