Hoytman

Stuck out by flag

1 hour ago, My Rights As An American said:

Or some C4.

And det cord.  Or call and ask the feds for a freedom of information act and have them give you the combo code.

Feds arent smart they use the year system.

I’m confused how bolt cutters or a grinder would get him unstuck...I don’t believe a locked gate was the issue at hand. But hey at least he got out...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I’m confused how bolt cutters or a grinder would get him unstuck...I don’t believe a locked gate was the issue at hand. But hey at least he got out...

Cut the gate off and use it for traction under the tires.

• Like 8

13 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Cut the gate off and use it for traction under the tires.

FS provides and places many useful things on our free land to use for our needs.

This land is our land, free to use.  Lands should not be gated or closed, we pay for this from our purchase in the PB act.

But if FS gives us gates to use to get unstuck, it shall be.

• Like 2

There must be a story of your adventures on the closed road.  And the story would stop some of these wild conjectures.  😃

29 minutes ago, ThomC said:

There must be a story of your adventures on the closed road.  And the story would stop some of these wild conjectures.  😃

The conjectures are why we are here. 🍿

6 hours ago, n2horns said:

FS provides and places many useful things on our free land to use for our needs.

This land is our land, free to use.  Lands should not be gated or closed, we pay for this from our purchase in the PB act.

But if FS gives us gates to use to get unstuck, it shall be.

Wildlife belongs to the people doesn't mean you can go take a deer or elk whenever you feel like it there are rules and regulations for a reason.  Same with our national forests.  I believe the purpose of this post is the main reason gates are locked during certain seasons.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

Wildlife belongs to the people doesn't mean you can go take a deer or elk whenever you feel like it there are rules and regulations for a reason.  Same with our national forests.  I believe the purpose of this post is the main reason gates are locked during certain seasons.

this has sarcasm built in, that didnt make it out to you.  Yah you are correct, gates etc are there for a reason, however, having some some fun with a post is funnier. 

• Like 1