elkhunter

Wife’s 2021 javelina

When my wife has a tag, it really is the most enjoyable hunts out of the year. We set up camp Thursday evening and I was able to locate a herd at last light miles away. Friday morning we perched ourselves 800ish yard away from the last sighting. We were watching 3 bucks when the herd of pigs walked by them bout 730 and the stalk was on.  They dropped down deep into a cut, with the wind and grass causing issues we got the wind right and went right at em and she took a 33 yard shot. Hopefully the video works out, this pig took a sleeping pill through her whole body 👍C92DDE6C-77DC-419F-AEFC-AF5B981104AC.thumb.jpeg.daafa08f79823d9e0b31b2c355219833.jpeg449FB217-69BE-46E3-9DF0-09BED4ABA15A.thumb.jpeg.01ad3e5fc04711dd8ed0b129891b2847.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, elkhunter said:

I told my wife no weapons in the pictures to avoid controversy- thanks!

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, but no weapons in a pic on a hunting site to avoid controversy?

Next thing we'll see is males (you know, those with an XY Chromosome) competing against females in sports just because the males say they are females.

Oh wait....

Eddie

P.S. Congrats and great pic.

• Like 1

As usual you guys slay the pigs. Congrats again to all involved. When I read the title I was thinking the same thing ...I hope you don't show what weapon she killed it with lol.

Kcco

• Like 1