Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

WTT Hornady ELD-X for Berger Hybrid

Looking to trade any of the bullets below for Berger HYBRIDS in:

7mm - 180 grain

. 30 - 215 grain

We can do partial boxes.

Thanks

Not looking to sell any of these until I find replacements for them. Offered as trades only.

20210222_164929.thumb.jpg.cfbd1cefebd63d0a2f8fc44396f394b3.jpg

I am working thru a box of berger 180's hybrid, 500 count.  I might be talked into getting rid of some if you need them badly.  I can try and help you out.  I tried to send you a pm but it said you couldn't receive it.

northAZarcher.  I sent you a pm about some 175's

Brent

Just found these , idk if interested  but open loaded a few then pulled them  so is full

4 hours ago, cohofishing said:

I am working thru a box of berger 180's hybrid, 500 count.  I might be talked into getting rid of some if you need them badly.  I can try and help you out.  I tried to send you a pm but it said you couldn't receive it.

northAZarcher.  I sent you a pm about some 175's

Brent

I think my mailbox was full. I just cleaned it out. My need isn't urgent, just looking to go in a different direction. But I would happily take a few off your hands if we could work something out.

2 hours ago, Presmyk said:

Just found these , idk if interested  but open loaded a few then pulled them  so is full

Not quite what I was hoping for, but I appreciate it.

Thanks for all the PMs about wanting to buy these. I may sell them at some point, but won't be looking to do that until I have something to replace them with for the upcoming season. I may need them if I can't find what I am looking for.

17 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

The 180 hybrid is a beautiful thing! 

That's what I hear, I'm getting ready to start load development on a 7 SAUM in the next week or so.

It has been a few weeks and I still haven't had any luck finding the Target Hybrids in 7mm 180 grain or 30 cal in 215 grain. So bringing this back up.