Sign in to follow this  
AZAV8ER

Insane low prices on Leupold scopes

Gotta be a scam!

I bought 5 cant pass up a good deal. 🤣

WARNING!!!!   I started poking-around on the site.  Just for giggles I hit the Paypal button (one of the ways to test legitimacy), and got the following:

"The requested action could not be performed, semantically incorrect, or failed business validation. || PAYEE_ACCOUNT_RESTRICTED:The merchant account is restricted."  (So basically, Paypal is restricting their account...)

Potential buyers beware! 

Sadly there are chinese knock off Leupold scopes out there. If you google "counterfeit Leupold scopes" you can find more info. As always, beware of things that are too good to be true.

6 minutes ago, az41mag said:

Sadly there are chinese knock off Leupold scopes out there. If you google "counterfeit Leupold scopes" you can find more info. As always, beware of things that are too good to be true.

yes there are knock off Leupold scopes from china, if you don't have the serial # you don't know if is legit

About 15 or so years ago there was some Chinese Leupold knock offs that were selling for about 100.00 bucks less than market value. When the cross hairs fell out of the scope the owners would send their scope to the Warranty center only to find out that they was not really Leupolds. The old saying if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

• Like 1